Big brake kit for 240z and 280z

datsfun

Club Member
This is a Big Brake kit for adapting Z32 front calipers onto the front of an S30. It uses the 30mm Z32 front 4 piston calipers from the 1990-1996 300zx coupled with a 2005-2010 Honda Odyssey Front Rotor with modifications to fit the S30 hub. This equates to a 295mm diameter rotor and 4 piston brake combination that fits under most 15” wheels.

The following is included in this kit:
  • One set of Front Caliper Adapters.
  • One pair of Modified Honda Odyssey Rotors
  • All mounting hardware needed for the installation.
  • Technical drawing that outlines the modifications that are needed for the honda rotors
  • Installation Instructions.
This kit works for 240z/280z

The 280z uses a spacer (supplied) and two 35mm bolts and two 30mm bolts ( also supplied)

For 240z, discard the spacers and you will need to source two 30mm bolts as the 35mm supplied will be too long. ( or your could turn the 35mm down if you have the skills)

Direct from the manufacturer, the package retails at $280 and shipping to UK/EU is $190 as the package is 35kg!!. Add 20% import VAT and freight clearance fees and one is looking at circa £430 plus.

I have 3 kits priced with following options.

1) Collection £300. ( subject to covid restrictions)

2) Posted to mailand UK ( excluding ROI,NI)£335. The package will be tracked but insured at £20.

3) As 2 above but insured to higher value . I can get quotes

4) For EU buyers, probably not worth it given the chaos we have at moment ( Brexit !!) with freight clearance and forwarders fees etc. But I am happy to work with you so long as you are aware of the risks

If you have any technical questions, please ask and I will liaise with Andrew who runs Milkfab.

PM if interested.

I will leave them on here for a week then hit Ebay.

20210123_224540.jpg 20210123_224805.jpg 20210123_223904.jpg Screenshot_20210124-185724_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210124-185513_Samsung Internet.jpg

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I would like some more info please :

Are the discs pierced and grooved or not - I see both images ?
What are the width of the vented discs (30mm?) ?
All mounting hardware needed for the installation...... "will need to source two 30mm bolts as the 35mm supplied will be too long" - please clarify and can the correct bolts be supplied for the corresponding model please ?
One pair of Modified Honda Odyssey Rotors......"outlines the modifications that are needed for the honda rotors" - please clarify; are they supplied modified or not ?
Can you reccomend which pads to use for : street, fast-road, track-days please ?

Subject to the answers, I'd be on for a kit to collect at your place.

datsfun

Club Member
Answering your questions in same order.

- Discs are plain.
- Width is 28.10mm
- For 280z all hardware is there.
- For 240z you need to swap the two 35mm bolts for 30mm bolts ( not supplied). I can request Andrew to send me some in the post.
-Discs supplied are modified. Its a bolt on kit. As a bonus, you get the technical drawings so that if you want to machine a replacement pair, then you have all the data for the machinist.
-Pad selection- cant help,you will have to speak to Z32 guys who can advise what they use on their cars

Attached is picture of the kit as taken a few hours ago.20210123_224540.jpg