Beaulieu national motor museum's, Simply Japanese

z32bolt

Well-Known Forum User
August bank holiday, Sunday the 4th to be exact is the second coming of Beaulieu's successful Japanese event Simply Japanese. Link to pricing and the official event page is here;
http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-e...imply-japanese
It's a fantastic opportunity to visit the historic site, at a price of £10 for adults and £5 for children Roughly half price, when you arrive in a jap car. It's a perfect weekend in the best part of the year, so take the opportunity to drag the family down and enjoy. Be very nice to see the full zed history line up especially given the location.
Come on then, worth traveling and even more worth it if your local which plenty are. Names below please. so far we have....
1.Myself(z32)
2.Andy300zx(z32)
3.Hellraiser(z32)
4.SteveE(z32)
5.RobHughes(z32)
6.Sdriver73(z32)
7.Oscar(z32)
8.steve300TT(z32)
9.Madmarco(z32)
10.Julian(s30)
More details will become available over the coming days.

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries Marco, I cant edit my own posts (I assume as a mod you can edit my post) if you'd like to add yourself and Julian to the list. Also hope you got home ok bud nice to finally meet you, I forgot to ask, after all that looking at your cage, did it bump up the insurance much?

Hi i'm in please nelson. Can you let me know what to do now?

hi nelson, the event organisers arn't allocating club plots and as far as im aware they arn't selling club based tickets simply ones to be purchased privately and individually from the link provided, il get and email over to them tomorrow to confirm that, but as I understand it all we need to do it purchase a ticket and turn up. However I would recommend we meet up offsite to arrive together, this will ensure we can all park together as zclub.

Count me in also, and it sounds a good idea to meet up beforehand so that all the Zed's are together.

hi nelson, the event organisers arn't allocating club plots and as far as im aware they arn't selling club based tickets simply ones to be purchased privately and individually from the link provided, il get and email over to them tomorrow to confirm that, but as I understand it all we need to do it purchase a ticket and turn up. However I would recommend we meet up offsite to arrive together, this will ensure we can all park together as zclub.

Yes mate. i'm look for a lovely family day out . thanks nelson:cheers:

The current plan is to meet at the Applemore Tesco branch before, there is no club allocation for parking so arriving together ensures we park together. :D

Current list:
1.Myself(z32)
2.Andy300zx(z32)
3.Hellraiser(z32)
4.SteveE(z32)
5.RobHughes(z32)
6.Sdriver73(z32)
7.Oscar(z32)
8.steve300TT(z32)
9.Madmarco(z32)
10.Julian(s30)
11.GregT
12.nncferreira
13.RichardSmith
14.AndrewG
15.markyb300
16.icewhitebear

Current list:
1.Myself(z32)
2.Andy300zx(z32)
3.Hellraiser(z32)
4.SteveE(z32)
5.RobHughes(z32)
6.Sdriver73(z32)
7.Oscar(z32)
8.steve300TT(z32)
9.Madmarco(z32)
10.Julian(s30)
11.GregT
12.nncferreira
13.RichardSmith
14.AndrewG
15.markyb300
16.icewhitebear
17.russell
18.Humpy

Just for those that haven't read this on the Beaulieu website.

"Entry into the Beaulieu Parkland with your Japanese vehicle is from 9.30am – the Brabazon Restaurant will be open for bacon rolls, cakes, teas and coffees.

Please note that if you wish to park alongside your friends, or fellow club members, you must arrive together as there will be no designated areas available."

So if we can all be at Beaulieu bang on for 9.30am, It takes around 10 minutes to get from the designated meet point at the applemore Tescos, aka Dibden with the following post code, SO45 5JA So if we all aim to be at that meeting point for around 9am this give sus time to group up, be late, and make our way onto the site.
Google directions link:
Google Maps

Hi there if there is room for one more,i`ll be there...alan ( swb z32) what time is the meet at tesco`s?

The list is really mounting now, should be a good turn out.
1.Myself(z32)
2.Andy300zx(z32)
3.Hellraiser(z32)
4.SteveE(z32)
5.RobHughes(z32)
6.Sdriver73(z32)
7.Oscar(z32)
8.steve300TT(z32)
9.Madmarco(z32)
10.Julian(s30)
11.GregT
12.nncferreira
13.RichardSmith
14.AndrewG
15.markyb300
16.icewhitebear
17.russell
18.Humpy
19.ianL
20.350ad
21.Yampiedog
22.Keyster
23.Buster
24.J1oky(z32)
25. DBNathan (z32)
26.MR.Z
Lets get 30 members on this list at least :)

Back