Auto Jumble at JAE

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Claire from "The Organisation" is trying to set up an Auto Jumble area at JAE this year. I think the price is £50 per vehicle. She will also try and get you beside the Z Club stand. Please drop her a line at

claire.williams@the-organisation.org

Last edited by a moderator:
Auto Jumble at Billing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire from "The Organisation" is trying to set up an Auto Jumble area at JAE this year.
Suzy, the JAE is at Peterborough this year.
HTH

Yes the 50 is just for autojumble traders, more details to follow......

I know:unsure:

I complained last year about there being no Auto Jumble so this year there is, even if it will cost you £50 to get a pitch. Be thankful you are not a trader, that sort of pitch will cost you £200ish and you have to have your own PPL.

They are trying to address the issue if nothing else!

I suppose the problem is JAE is out of our control and is so large it has to make money to be organised professional. It will be one of the biggest Japanese car show this year and the Z Club is also try to fill the gap by organising other smaller, Zed only shows throughout the year.

Sorry I think I have started waffling! ;)

Hi,Derek.
The 2005 'Swapmeet is an absolute must for all &
the 1st(2004),was a great success.I,m looking forward to it,&
recommend it to all Zedder's for part's 'n'get together.
DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

First of al my apologies for having to set a tariff of £50. However, the normal entry charge for the weekend would be £15 per car anyway (which is less than last year! :) ). That means the actual cost of the Autojumble is only £35. Which aint great but out of that we have to pay public liability insurance on your behalf. If anyone wants to get their own I'll happly give you a dsicount. ;) :)

For the money you will have a dedicated area marked out and will also have security on hand should you want to leave stuff. The area for each pitch is sufficient that some of you may want to link up and have one pitch and pay the separate entrance fee. We would rather have more of you there sharing space than not. :)

Tha space for each autojumble ptch is a 7m x 7m so there is plenty of room!:)

Regards
John

john.
i think what you have achieved is excellent,fair and very good value for the autojumble ,and there should be no complaints.
if i as a zed member had some surplus parts too sell i would have no problems paying the fee to inc public liability insurance .therefore i think its a blinding deal for traders.
good luck john i hope i will be along work permitting.
regards steve

John Fuggles
This is indeed an excellent offer and I for one am delighted by it .
I just need to finalise my time off work and I will be there.
Thanks.
Pmac

Back