Anyone need winter storage ??????

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
]Hi Guys,

I have two, possibly three spaces available in a workshop to store cars over the winter if anyone is interested ? Deadlocked steel door, concrete floor, totally waterproof and bone dry - up and over roller shutter goes innto a channel in the concrete for extra security - the unit is having an alarm fitted linking to the owners house a hundred yards away and security lights are being installed.

NO KEYS will be given out to anyone storing a car, arrangements would need to be made with me to open up and let the car out, ideally at the end of the winter :D albeit opening up is not a major issue once in a while. The workshop is at Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire.

Price would be £80 per calendar month per car - would be delighted to show anyone the workshop, albeit an hour and a half drive from my house.

NB .... Whilst every effort has been made with locked gate, steel security door, alarm, security lights etc - ultimate responsibility for vehicle insurance will rest with the owner

If anyone is interested, please post a contact number and I will give you a shout.

Many Thanks

Andy F

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Hey out of interest where abouts is it in relation to manchester? LOL geography is a weak point

Wyn

Club Member
To have open use @ £20 is a bargain
But for storage only seems a little ott?
Good luck either way :thumbs:

Nidge74

New Forum User
Personally I don't think that's a bad price for storage.
I'll give anyone in North Wales open air storage for half that. :)

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Guys,

it is in Melton Mowbray in Leicestershire (Think just south of Nottingham ish)

The £80 a month figure is about market rate for where I live (Telford), just worked it out as £65 cost so that would be enough - bear in mind what the storage is (see first post). If it is either too expensive or too far away then it is no problem, just thought I would offer :)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Is this purely for storage i.e. I couldn't have my car there and work on it?

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
The idea was purely storage ............ however ............. will give you a bell Rob ;)