anyone live near Warwick

niagra

Forum User
Hello all

Just paid membership before the price rise deadline!! Does anyone live in/near Warwick and fancy taking me for a drive out in their 240/260z (can't think of a better way of writing that without it sounding dodgy/rude).

I'm defintely going to buy one once I've sold my current car which isn't for sale just yet as I have a few things to sort out like refurbish the alloys and fix the speedo, but would like to have a ride in one just to get an idea of what to look out for

cheers
Dario

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
My 240z isnt allowed out in the winter, sorry. but come spring i will be out n about at some midlands venue. Ill take you out then if nothing else comes along sooner.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
HI Niagra... JEZ 300zx is near warwick,& I,m in Leicester The only thing is I am
still extremely busy at the moment..Phew! just got through 2005 & clients
doing my head in for 2006 dates,alas...I cant moan.. If I get a gap I will try &
realise your wish. Regards..... DJZ 60.:cool:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
niagra - pencil in the 20th May, Castle Combe (Nr Bath), Japfest www.japfest.co.uk
The Z Club will have a car stand and (hopefully) two track sessions - I'm sure we can arrange for someone to take you round the course! Also keep an eye out on local group meetings in the Bristol and Oxford/Reading areas, you don't have to have a Z to attend just come along and say hello and drawl over peoples cars:rolleyes:
Hopefully see you soon

dave cottom

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Dario, I'm sure I can sort you out a lot sooner. I'll PM you with my details. Give me a call. Cheers, Dave

dav350z

Club Member
Hi Dario - I actually live in Warwick but I've only got a 350Z.

Must admit I would like a 240/260 as a project to work on!

Perhaps we could meet up sometime?

Dave.