Anyone know this Z?

LiamR

Club Member
So chatting with the father about Z's and he told me that when my grandad used to own a garage way back in the day, they restored and worked on a bright red 240z called 'David the Datsun'. Now I'm not sure if they nicknamed it that but that's what he remembers it as. He said he will always remember the reg number... it's PGO 131L. He said 'I'm not sure what happened to it or who has it now, but your grandad said he saw it years ago somewhere in the West Midlands.'

I've done the usual .Gov search and it says it was last sold in 2013 and is currently SORN.

Does anyone know who's it is? Just for his knowledge and reminiscing that it's still out there and going strong.

Cheers guys!

MCBladeRun

Club Member
Hey Liam, unrelated to the above sorry.

Just saw your latest video on YouTube, nice to see you're both still keen on the Datsun. I can see the pain from the previous shell, but I think you'll forget all about that once you get into your restoration. Good luck m8, looking forward to the next YT video!

Martin

LiamR

Club Member
Hey Liam, unrelated to the above sorry.

Just saw your latest video on YouTube, nice to see you're both still keen on the Datsun. I can see the pain from the previous shell, but I think you'll forget all about that once you get into your restoration. Good luck m8, looking forward to the next YT video!

Martin

Hi mate!

No worries. I will find David the Datsun one day lol.

Yeah I've started again. Was for the best really... I really need to update my build thread when I get a chance.

There will be another video out soon.. I hope haha!

Liam.