Anyone going up north ???

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Guys,
Trying to help out craig from 'throttleoff'.
I've a few parcels from France that landed at mine in Bradford West Yorkshire for Craig.
The tight lazy git can't be arsed coming down but still needs them for Xmas (genius!)
Is anyone going up to the North West area over next few days??
He will lavish his latest perfume 'l'ordour frp pour homme' as a thank you to any faithful candidate who helps on this matter.

Cheers

Odeur (note the spelling) de l'homme could translate as honest man-sweat and frankly, Throttletons' armpits don't do it for me.

Odeur des fleurs as in flower fragrance is a tadge less repellant but rose petal water aint Z enough so what's the real deal matey ? :rolleyes:

Not going north, but good to know there's a zedder in Bradford!!

Finally, someone close(ish) with a Zed!!

You still slumming it in oakworth??

Hopefully not for much longer - currently mid-buying a property down the road in a little Hamlet.

I hate renting someone elses dump of a property (they're only renting it out because it couldn't sell, and it's not because they priced it badly!!) and after 4 months of no boiler, 5 months of windws which pour rain in every time there's a slight downpour, I'm exstatic to be getting out in the new year!!!

Hopefully not for much longer - currently mid-buying a property down the road in a little Hamlet.

I hate renting someone elses dump of a property (they're only renting it out because it couldn't sell, and it's not because they priced it badly!!) and after 4 months of no boiler, 5 months of windws which pour rain in every time there's a slight downpour, I'm exstatic to be getting out in the new year!!!

So which Hamlet?
Spent most of my life at your end of the woods.

Goose Eye..

There's a few houses, a pub and the Goose Eye brewery. What more can a man want!!

Ahh the goose eye, I'm pretty sure that was Mr Procters old establishment (his son worked for us for quite a few years).
Nice that your settling in, up here.

When/if my life slows down and let's me breathe, I'll take you for a magical mystery tour.

Always happy to meet up with fellow Zedders! Anything to give us an excuse to take her for a run!!

Back