isabel

New Forum User
pt 2 many information and comments needed i am a huge newbee

thanx guys for the supporting comments

Last edited by a moderator:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Isabel,

if you want info then quote us the chassis number at least ! is it a 2 seater or 2+2 ? photos would be great when you've seen it -take that digi camera with you :)

In which state is it ? Lucky girl !
Good luck

steven lack

Well-Known Forum User
welcome to the club isabel,and as sean says get us as much info of the car as you can , even from the chassis i.d plate and some of the clubs technical people can help .

what a lovely low mileage sounding staight car , lucky you

have fun

regards steve

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Whatever the situation,It does sound like an opertunity not to be missed.
low milage,good bodywork! now that is a rarity....Go for it & especially if it's been garaged at your relatives & has original documentation.You should be on
to a winner............. regards DJZ 60.:cool:

Russ

Club Member
Isabel, why'd you delete the message? :) I just read it so to help

It's a 280zx, 2seater. Wants to know general things about it, so yes rwd, it's a straight six right?

The question is, when was the car last used? If it's been stood around for many years and not been driven then you're going to encounter a different car to one that was driven last week.

Mr.G

Club Member
Its a bute Isabel!! Take good care of her, all the Z community will be drooling over her, believe me and dont be shy to ask as many questions as you want, no one will make fun of you for doing so - we are a friendly bunch. We all had to start somewhere.

isabel

New Forum User
Russ said:
Isabel, why'd you delete the message? :) I just read it so to help

It's a 280zx, 2seater. Wants to know general things about it, so yes rwd, it's a straight six right?

The question is, when was the car last used? If it's been stood around for many years and not been driven then you're going to encounter a different car to one that was driven last week.

yup its a staight six. my uncle dirves it to work once in a while... soposadley nothing at all wrong with it..i talked to him about earlier today and he said it was fine.. he's no mechanic but he is a mechanical engineer if that really counts for any thing. thanx and yes i am very new to this whole online thing...just got email set up ..aim set up...yeah just sort of figureing my way through this. well thanx for all the answer and comments

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome Isabel - Just seen your pictures - looks a great car. I'm very upset as I have to give up my 280zx and seeing yours just makes me think what I could have done.....
too many cars not enough money!