And your worst memory ?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
5 years to the day, 10 minutes into a first demonstration run of my Z to my girlfriend Cathy and ...oops, into the marsh upside down and it's unbuckle your seatbelts with our heads in water and swim to the bank ! Pull of the leeches on our tummys and reflect on the sad loss of a Z - every panel touched but mercifully, just a couple of scratches for us !

I killed a Z, to my everlasting shame ! Still, at least it was only a 2+2 eh Grolls an' DJ :) ?

And she did marry me and give me Jules !

Last edited by a moderator:

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
It only just goes to show that the poor standard of driving in France is amplified by you're good self, so from what I hear 1. you cant drive a go cart and 2. you cant handle a Z ( even one of the heavier/slower ones)

Oh well the 3.1 wont last long, so you may aswell start flogging all the good bits off before you ruin them too. Of course thats if it ever hits the road that is (or tree,or telegraph pole,phone box,lake etc etc):p

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
I humbly bow my head !

But I am looking forward to receiving you and your Mrs over here in 2007 when we can review my karting prowess and you can experience the French driving and cuisinery standards !

Basket 260 only cost me £1700 and needed the gearbox and carbs overhauled ! I looked all over France for a good one ! Sad day !

In 2005, a grand total of 4990 people lost their lives on French roads (not all of them French as most of Europe crosses the country) - nearly 14 per day ! This despite the enormous prolification of speed cameras and upgraded Police digital equipment !

datsun dave

Club Member
Has to be last year car just painted going to have a stainless exhaust fitted ,car on trailer old lady on bike pulled out on me i stopped trailer stopped but Z keeped on going breaking all the tie down straps it killed the lower front valance and rad both new !!!!!on the winch.
Mark Warby came to help he wanted to go find and run over the old lady (never p**s him off bad temper) Steve kemp lent me a rad(new ali one off Mr F) and got a lower valance off moggy 240 at billing, back in the body shop to be painted.So look out for the little old lady for me and if you see her RUN THE BITCH OVER

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Worst Z Memory: Spinning one of my 260z's 5 or 6 times ,What a rollover
& ending up on a concrete roundabout. Also Everytime I sell one,I'm gutted. DJZ 60.:rolleyes: