AND Another one

No airfilters, no windscreen wipers - this is surely the 'S' version - utlra-lightweight...............except for the wikipedia copy and paste !

it does wind ya up,,,,, these div's and there strange ideas... but im soooooo glad spike had the great idea of them roofs on a road/race car:lol:

In fairness he does say " 'MHE 171M' has clearly been inspired by the exploits of legendary Z engine tuner Spike Anderson ", and not an actual samuri ... even though how close to an actual samuri it really is should be one for the experts.

In fairness he does say " 'MHE 171M' has clearly been inspired by the exploits of legendary Z engine tuner Spike Anderson ", and not an actual samuri ... even though how close to an actual samuri it really is should be one for the experts.

I'm an expert:D & you've spelled samuri wrong (Twice) even the door stickers are spelled right!:lol:

Ok ok ... I spelt it wrong :D ... but either way you know what I mean. I agree that people quite often claim things which they aren't and it annoys me when they do. The advert can be misleading with giving the impression it may actually be a genuine Samuri but reading it carefully he says that this conversion is a copy of a genuine Samuri. No different to someone making a replica Lotus Carlton or Tickford Capri.

Back