an offer to club members

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
As im sure many of you had noticed by some of my pic's in my gallery i do have industrial blasting equipment at home. most of these pics are of a fairly coarse grade of media in comprison to some of the media i am left with, now i am almost finnished blasting i will have some virgin glass beads left. this will be perfect to blast alli items back to their original finnish.This process is also ideal prior to polishing.this dos not leave alli that bland flat finnish, more of a sattin as it should be.

this is a very expensive process due to the cost of the media and the time taken.

i am willing to collect any items at either the below meets and blast it for free providing you make a donation to the club! ( i'd like to set out a minimum ) all i ask is if the item has paint,dirt,grease please clean it off. please supply a box with packing and stamps attached so i can post back.

please see im my gallery the hinges i have done. (METAL I KNOW BUT THE SHEENE IS ALMOST THE SAME)

I will be attending both the swap meet (4/5 june) and the drag race challenge (may 22)

rocker covers....£10........ NORMALLY £25
timing chain covers£10..... NORMALLY 25
complete g/box...must be stripped...£20 .... NORMALLY £40
inlet manifold...£10....NORMALLY £15
diff cover....£5.... NORMALLY £15
head.....must be stripped ...£20... NORMALLY..£45
thermostat housing...£5... NORMALLY £10
wheels £20 each...must have paint removed(nitromors) NORMALLY £30
PRICES ARE FOR VIRGIN MEDIA (NOT OLD ROUGH CRAP MEDIA) AND ARE APPROX.BUT AIRED ON THE CHEAP SIDE.
I WILL ACCEPT CHEQUES ONLY . PAYABLE TO; Z CLUB

blasting heads & gearboxes is fine,ive done over 100 of them and never ever had a problem, but you must be 100% prepared to clean,clean and a final clean and if in doubt clean again as media ruins everything if its a half hearted effort.

IT WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST BASIS

I WILL SPLIT THE 3 DAYS INTO JOB LOTS AS I ONLY HAVE A LIMITED AVAILABILITY

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly commendable Grolls, I take my hat off to you. Unfortuantely I have too many weddings and stag doos this year which all fall on big Z events.

Derek Sulley said:
Top Man Grolls, I think this is a very generous offer and I hope you get the support you deserve.
i know what you mean derek, but its not about supporting me peeps,its about supporting the club, to have your alli blasted with virgin beads is more than double the cost of the cheap stuff....... if your not a member join up and save the cost by just having a few bits cleaned properly....easy innit!!!!!!:D

Grolls, there are lots of bits that I need glass blasting - will talk to Laurence and pick out a pile of small stuff to bring to you. Where abouts are you as I am not going to the meets ?

VERY commendable support for the club, happy to donate as suggested (still think we need a paypal donate button but that was another thread) :D

Will be Monday before I can get back to you.

Cheers

Andy

ZHead said:
Grolls, there are lots of bits that I need glass blasting - will talk to Laurence and pick out a pile of small stuff to bring to you. Where abouts are you as I am not going to the meets ?
Andy

pull ya finger out and come to the swap meet, i live near epsom, surrey...there must be someone you can give the bits too if you really cant make it.

if you take a look in my gallery you will see pmac's inlet manifold part done. i'm willing to take cash offers to send it back like that:D :D thats what they call "SEMI BLING"...LOL

quote:
if you take a look in my gallery you will see pmac's inlet manifold part done. i'm willing to take cash offers to send it back like that thats what they call "SEMI BLING"...LOL
i like your style
the question is who will take you up on the offer?????

highly commendable grolls offering such a service to club members and helping the club in return
your a top man
hey how did you do at monaco in F1 ?

regards steve
see you at swapmeet

steven lack said:
hey how did you do at monaco in F1 ?

regards steve
see you at swapmeet
no idea, im waiting for the results to be posted, bloody pigeon mail!!!!!!!

anyway i dont care if i win or loose,its the taking part i enjoy!:D

those horrid bas***ds keep beating me mummy... sob sob

the result should certainly shake up everyones scores i hope
its only fun as you say good luck , catch you later

now if i've done this right you should see a freshly blasted diff cover (mine) with all nice new nuts n bolts (via mjp)...get your diff looking that good on the cheap while you still have time!

Attachments

• diff cover.JPG
    diff cover.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 129
petes finnished manifold, oh nice and fresh!

Attachments

• finnished manifold.JPG
    finnished manifold.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 125
ZHead said:

VERY commendable support for the club, happy to donate as suggested (still think we need a paypal donate button but that was another thread) :D

Will be Monday before I can get back to you.

Cheers

Andy

waiting for a reply?:D how many parts? a little discount for bulk!...all dosh for the club!

come on guy's n gals dont be shy, i wont bite...... much!

Hey Grolls , dont forget to bring me back that manifold. The carbs are next I think. I might as well make some use of you, being as nobody else is..
See you at my Open Day.
Pete

i wont forget it pete.......you can lead a horse to water.. springs to mind, i shall look forward to blinging your carbs for you!!!!! so thats a fiver per weber carb so they look like new....jeeze im too cheap!

if you want them posted back, grab a box n stamps or prepaid post office pls or what ever way you want them sent back....ta paul

PMAC. carbs done now mate, very nice too even if i say so myself...lol oh dont forget to bring your chequebook to jae....ta paul

Back