Ads

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
http://zclub.net/forum/classifieds-discussion/22440-1973-240z-sale-unfinished-project.html

Unfinished 1973 240Z project is now released for all users to view after the initial Members only 7 day period

1973 240Z for Sale (Unfinished project. - Z Club Classifieds

So no advanatge taken by paid-up members ? How many forum members (and not including renewals) became paid-up club members during those 7 days ?

No, I'm not picking a fight - I would like some evaluation after a reasonable time has passed since this process (unpopular with paid up and forum members alike and restrictive against paid-up members) was put in place.

Does this practice work - is it constructive or primary in making a two-tiered 'membership', kinda 'them and us' ?

Phil240z

Club Member
I like it as a buyer, if that car was considerably cheaper I would possibly own it by now and have had more of a chance to do so. As a seller I'm not in a rush so it doesn't bother me and sometimes I'd rather sell to a member who may be in the same boat contibuting to the club, Dare I say it but I don't object to paying for an advert as it makes people think twice about the value and asking price of an item.

All Just my opinion, I'm not trying to change the world!