Abbotsbury Swannery Meet!

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
HI ALL our next South Central Z club meet will bet at Abbotsbury swannery this Sunday the 5th June, This is one for all the family as the kids can see the Cygnets hatching. :) Aim to meet there at 11am, admission is £6.50 adults children £4. Abbostbury Swannery is in the County of Dorset, leave the main A35 at Winterbourne Abbas , 9 miles northwest of Weymouth on the B3157 coastal road to Bridport..

Hope to see you there!!!!

P.S. I uploaded this event to the calender about 3 weeks ago now its gone???
Good job I checked..

Nick.. :D

sorry to say that I cant make it once again. they have changed my shifts at work and I am back on working weekends. Catch you soon I hope cheers ben

Exam Monday morning otherwise I'd be there :( See you at the next South Central meet though!

Hi Nick
I feel bad now as there have been 3 no replys but i cant make it either as i have to get the car finished this weekend ready to go to the spray shop as i cant do it next weekend
Sorry

No worries guys weather looks abit iffy anyway but Iwill be there as taking the family out, See you all soon.
Nick....

Just Got back from Abbotsburry Swannery trip We would of had 5 Zeds but my 240 was DEAD and wouldn't start ( I know I should have checked it last night ) flat batt..
It rained the whole time but we had a great time, 4 Zeds and 12 people in all good turn out, even with the bad weather!
Thanks again good to see Zeds out even in the wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nick..

Back