48hr Test drive!..

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Just received the offer of a 48hr test drive of a 350Z from Nissan!
I've also got a 24 hour diary to fill in with my "thoughts" too!

Arkwright

Inactive
Got mine booked! 350Z gt 29/30 July - Ooher better start practicing drivng cars again!
Got an invitation in the post to apply plus the diary

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
How did you get these invitations? I'm intrigued. Sounds way more exciting then the Vauxhall 3 day test drive!!

(Although still useful if you want free car hire)

Wes

zman240uk

Club Member
In my case I just asked the dealer for a test drive and he arranged for me to have the car for the whole weekend.

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
zman240uk said:
In my case I just asked the dealer for a test drive and he arranged for me to have the car for the whole weekend.

So did I and had it from 3pm Friday until 9am Monday.:eek:

Wot a great motor.....:devil: Had a GT in black..not my first colour but it still went well. It will pull from almost any gear at almost any speed and keep going to 7000rpm..

Mind you, it may have helped that I had already ordered one for Sept 1st delivery:D

Can recommend a test drive to fully appreciate the dynamics of a great car :cool: ;) ;)

dav350z

Club Member
I got my invitation a couple of weeks ago and booked my test drive for next weekend (12/13 Aug).
Don't know how you qualify for the invitation as I already have a 350 but i am intending to change it for a MY06 next year. Other ppl I know who have had a 350 from new have not received an invite!!!
There is a 300 mile max limit on the test drive and you need to pay £500 on your credit card which is returned when the vehicle is returned in 'satisfactory' condition. Might be worth establishing what they mean by 'satisfactory'!
I have given the tel no to someone to get a drive, but they refused without the invite - however he was directed to the Nissan website and managed to get a test arranged from there.

Dave.