350Z Roadster

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I received a small package from Nissan today, inviting me to visit the local dealer on friday, to order a new 350Z Roadster.The box included a CD-rom advertising the new car!...They only want a £2000 deposit!....Plus the remaining £24K!! later:eek:
Cheerz,
JEZ

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Atleast they've given you till friday to organi'Z'e 2 Grand,& look
through the c.d & content's of Nissan box.......DJZ 60.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I got one of these, I was even given an appointment time!!
3.50pm on Friday and told that all the cars would be sold within an hour!

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Suzy. Please could you please buy me one on friday,I could then sell it & buy a very nice van...................DJZ 60.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
give me the 26K and I'll buy you one....might keep it for a couple of months just to make sure it is OK!

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Well, that's just marvellous, isn't it?

No letter for a 350 roadster for me, but instead an invitation to buy a Nissan Murano (also on Friday!) ... the cheek of it.

Mind you, Murano does look alright, actually - possible future replacement to Jeep! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
At least you all got something, I didn't even get a poster of the
350Z roadster..A bit strange as I am now the Z club Forum.....
.................."TOP POSTER".....Sorry Mike.............DJZ 60.

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by DJZ 60
At least you all got something, I didn't even get a poster of the
350Z roadster..A bit strange as I am now the Z club Forum.....
.................."TOP POSTER".....

oooOOOooo - Get you! :D ;)

I'm not sure this will influence your standing with Nissan UK, DJ, in my experience most of them don't even know there's a Z club.

Doh!

Keep posting, buddy.

CheerZ,
JB.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by suzy
I got one of these, I was even given an appointment time!!
3.50pm on Friday and told that all the cars would be sold within an hour!
Ditto...."From 3.50pm!"....One of my neighbours has a blue 350Z coupe, perhaps I should send him the invitation!:D
Now....If I add up all the available limits on my credit cards, I might just stretch to the asking price!:D
Cheerz,
JEZ

Arkwright

Inactive
I got one too. Perhaps they think we're all rich. I might go and see how much my 260 is worth in part chop.
Incidentally I visited my Nissan dealer last month to enquire about the price of a new van. The salesman told me I couldn't afford it and to go next door because Citroens were cheaper!
He wouldn't even give me a price or value my old one. Perhaps he thought he was going to sell me a roadster tomorrow.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Not a very good sales technique!...He's right about Citroens though...they're as 'cheap as chips'!...And from my experience, Citroen dealers do actually want to sell you a vehicle! ;)
Cheerz,
JEZ

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
did you know 90% of french built cars/vans are still on the road today!

the rest all made it home....boom boom!