350Z , hmmm , nice !!!

evoboy

New Forum User
Just wanna say , the 350Z is a :cool: motor , makes it's rivals (wunder which I might b thinkin of in particular :) ) look hopeless and stupidly overpriced.
Since I bought my Mitsubishi Evo 6 in '99 I have not been tempted to buy ne other new car , until now :D
Only problem is , there is no way I wud sell the Evo , so I wud have 2 justify owning the 2 , hmmmm :)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Just saw my first 350Z on the road here - what a small car ! Just how many of them are there on the UK roads now ?

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Originally posted by evoboy
Only problem is , there is no way I wud sell the Evo , so I wud have 2 justify owning the 2 , hmmmm :)

.. And that's a problem? ;)

You won't regret it; Love mine ... it's a superb motor and turns heads wherever you go.

Sean, you're right, it's not the world's biggest motor, but yesterday at Gaydon, it looked positively unwieldy next to a 240 :eek: I was really surprised.

Mind you, if it was any bigger (at all), it'd be curtains for my garage, and I do like to tuck her up snug at night (ahh) :D

CheerZ,
JB.

evoboy

New Forum User
Yeah , problem is that I wud want 2 modify the Z as u do :D , and the Evo is already costin silly money in my quest 4 ever more power.
Think I'll wait and try 2 pick up a ready modded Jap import :)