300ZXers

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Why are we seeing 300ZXers on our humble site ? Welcome as you all are, I'm curious - do you really think you're missing something, your site down, happy to mix with the wrinkly drivers, just in it to beat Pmac down the next drag strip, what :) ?

SeanDezart said:
Why are we seeing 300ZXers on our humble site ? Welcome as you all are, I'm curious - do you really think you're missing something, your site down, happy to mix with the wrinkly drivers, just in it to beat Pmac down the next drag strip, what :) ?
Hello, 300zx.co.uk is not down its just like EastEnders at the moment e.g : Phill and Grant are leaving and now Peggy (Vini) is trying hard to get them to come back.
As for wrinkly drivers, I am not wrinkly yet a few more years to go:D .
P.s I dont race my Z on the drag strip, just on the roads;)

"P.s I dont race my Z on the drag strip, just on the roads" - my hero - you are my Night-rider (and I don't mean that curly black-haired PC car driver form the States) !

Wrinkly was a reference to the older cars driven here, I'm 'only' 40.......

speedemon said:
Hello, 300zx.co.uk is not down its just like EastEnders at the moment e.g : Phill and Grant are leaving and now Peggy (Vini) is trying hard to get them to come back.
As for wrinkly drivers, I am not wrinkly yet a few more years to go:D .
P.s I dont race my Z on the drag strip, just on the roads;)
Careful matey. Dont push your luck..........or I might send my boys round...:D

Well, it's all going a bit Pete Tong over there at the moment (some would say it's been that way for a while! ;)) So a few of us have decided to up sticks so to speak...:)

SeanDezart said:
Oh God, cockney Z32 owners ! Pete Tong - strong , In what sense ?
Lol! ;) Pete Tong = Wrong :D
And unfortunately I'm a Brummie...but through years of intensive electro-shock therapy I've managed to lose the accent...just :D

friday said:
Lol! ;) Pete Tong = Wrong :D
And unfortunately I'm a Brummie...but through years of intensive electro-shock therapy I've managed to lose the accent...just :D
I never noticed any accent..........:)

"intensive electro-shock therapy" - another one who likes licking light sockets then :)

Seriously, what's wrong over there (that we can avoid) ?

SeanDezart said:
"intensive electro-shock therapy" - another one who likes licking light sockets then :)

Nothings really wrong over there, here take a look www.300zx.co.uk Its just different (And I am new compared to some of them)but thats life full of changes.

Sean, just keep quiet and enjoy the new wave of Zedsters.
Be nice to them:)
Some have already paid good money to be here.:eek:
We dont want to frighten the others away(or at least not until they have paid up!!!):p:D:D:D

Its all to do with stupid posts and worthless comments being made. Kinda like this one really.................OMG. :D :D :eek: (PMSL)

Dont look at me I have been here for months now.:santa:

Its called _hit chat. Getting to know one an other, the only thing we basically all know about each other is we mostly all drive some sort of Nissan/Datsun and we are all on the computer more than we should be. LOL

were just bored of chattin about the same cars and what everybody eats/escreets/has sex in etc etc.
ohh and people being flamed for having an opinion or trying to bring in a free market.

SeanDezart said:
happy to mix with the wrinkly drivers
Steady on m8
confused2.gif

We aren't all as old as some make out :eek:

30 odd n counting, not 60 odd like pmac
lmao.gif
rollwink.gif

Back