280zx power steering pump

niroshann

Club Member
812B2E2C-1A69-4AF6-81D7-7814AEC0C5E7.jpeg 5E53720D-69C1-4DD0-A35D-A8A34D7F08BA.jpeg 1EF56FDD-232E-4AD4-80CA-7E91B77E6FE6.jpeg From an 83 280zx. This is the later style pump for the rack and pinion rack. Worked perfectly when taken out of service recently. £25 plus postage or pickup from Reading. Alternatively I can take my ZX for a drive and drop it off if somewhere close.

Huw

Club Member
Just to note. That’s an earlier pump (79 to 81) that Mr Ex has and it will have a different mount to the later model you were originally enquiring about.

Just out of interest, what is wrong with your current pump? Rockauto sell the seal kits and bearings if it’s leaking. They are pretty simple to fix. They do sell the reconditioned pumps themselves as well.

Dave Barnett

Forum User
Hi thanks for the information i have changed the seals inside and it did seem to be scourd inside but I thought it may still work but didn't its a 1982 datsun 280zx

niroshann

Club Member
Hey all, sorry for ignoring my post. I forgot that I had this up and had gone overseas. Yes, I have the pump. Let me know if you are still needing one. I can get it posted next week if required. I am in Berkshire if you are nearby and would like to pickup