260z Steering Wheel

netpreference

Well-Known Forum User
I want to change my steering wheel away from the stock one. Any recommendations on what I can EASILY replace it with. I just want a 'chunky' one! :unsure:

How About This

This is what is in my 240Z momo very nice wheel .
Phil

Attachments

• IMG_0207low res 2.jpg
    IMG_0207low res 2.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 65
PHIL HYETT said:
Phil

Phil, exactly the sort of thing I'm after... what boss kit did you need for it? Mines a 78 260z 2+2, any ideas? :confused:

PHIL HYETT said:
Phil

Phil, exactly the sort of thing I'm after... what boss kit did you need for it? Mines a 78 260z 2+2, any ideas? :confused:

Hi

Hi got the steering wheel in England and the boss kit from Mike F from America .motorsport auto .Hope this helps .

regards Phil

Yes, mine is a Moto Lita(Gallery) and the Boss Kit came from Mr. F. too.
Fits perfekt:D .
Amazombi

I to run a Mota lita....much more class than the others;)

F84V77635S5R267_Large.jpg

Forgive the picture (straight from the Moto lita web site) and the badge in the middle:eek: Mines similar but with a blank horn push and a slight dish

The leather one is really chunky and provideds a firm but cusioned feel and I feel has tghe right "retro" look as well ......Jason King here we come

I have a Black leather Moto-Lita if it's of any interest? I swopped it with a Wooden wheel I bought from Skiddell.

I have a Black leather Moto-Lita if it's of any interest? I swopped it with a Wooden wheel I bought from Skiddell.

Tch911 We could have saved a lot of hastle there you know and just swapped wheels:eek:

I have just bought a Moto-Lita wheel off ebay and needed a boss but did not want to pay £40 to get one from Moto-lita. There is a company on ebay selling boss kits for Mountney steering wheels for £15 + post. I bought one of these for my 260Z 2+2 and re-drilled the holes to fit the moto-lita wheel. It fits perfectly and comes complete with a horn push mechanism. Definatley reccomended...

I've just pur-chased this momo v6, feels very nice. Just need to buy the boss to mount it up next month:

product_3077_1.jpg

in-situe.jpg

netpreference said:
You're selling it? Is it a straight replacement?

Sorry, I've been a bit lame, having sold the ZVR. Call me on 07790 900 125 if you still want the wheel. I can take some pics this weekend. I really must get my 260 running properly and get back on the scene!

Back