260z givaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madfuller

Forum User
Zfans,

I have a '78 260z (2 seater) that really regret that I cannot keep. I live and work abroad, and now really need to reduce the storage space.

The car is stored in a unit in the north of the UK, and I am looking for a nominal figure for this complete car. Everything about the car is complete, but it is not running at the moment. the engine has completed 78,000 miles, and the interior is 100 intact. I have owned it for around 10 years. All documents are in the UK, and it has had an extensive front end resteration around 15 years ago.

I would like £750 for the car on an as seen basis. It must go to an owner who will restore the car. It is far too good to break up. I am back in the UK for the 3rd week of July, and the car will be sold during that week. It will be advertised elsewhere from 1st july.

Please mail me at madfuller@hotmail.com

Cheers

Andrew

Attachments

• 260z Pic 1.jpg
    260z Pic 1.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 260z Pic 2.jpg
    260z Pic 2.jpg
    465.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 260z Pic 3.jpg
    260z Pic 3.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 60
78, 260z Givaway!

:S30:

Last chance! This car will be advertised elsewhere from next week but I would prefer it to go to someone with a genuine interest.

Please mail me at madfuller@hotmail.com if you are interested.

cheers,

Andrew

Its is complete in every way. In terms of rust, It would reuire a full stripdown and rebuild to make it A1 condition.

The price reflects the condition. It did have a full front end restoration around 12 years ago. I have some pics in the UK to show this in progress, but I do not have them with me now.

Let me know if you are interested.

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back