260 Wide arch kit

ben240z

Club Member
Do you mean the group 5 wide arch kit from the dutch race car. If so look in my gallery, I have the moulds for this kit. cheers ben

gav sbc

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Ben im looking for somthing like what you had before but wider at both the front and the rear of the car if its possible.
Cheers Gavin

ben240z

Club Member
you will have to have them made up if you are going wider than that. try speaking to dave jarman as he might be able to provide you with that type of arch as I think he used them on his race car that ken dollen now has. cheers ben
by the way the arches that were on the car before janspeed built the present set were covering 11inch wide front and 13 inch wide rear wheels. having driven with this size wheels I would not want to run any wider on the road as they would cause the car to dart all over the road. This width of tyre is very suseptable to following any undulation in the road surface and dragging the car into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

gav sbc

Well-Known Forum User
The arches that were on the car before the janspeed kit may be ideal for me, i want to use 11"x18" wheels at the front and the rear. I will be starting to build a 4x4 chevy powered Z in the not so distant future. im just not sure at the moment weather to go for the 260z or the Z32 again.

ben240z

Club Member
you might end up going to the states for them. try mike feeney as well as he might have some knowledge of where to get the arches. looking at kens car again they are not the big arches that i thought they were but on saying that he is running 11 inch wheels i think so those arches might cope, in which case dave jarman should be able to source them for you. cheers ben