240Z Vinyl / Leather set

Turn & Burn

Club Member
Hi guys has any one used Ridies for interior Vinyl/ leather just wanted to know the quality or does any one have a set for sale.
https://interior-innovations.com/pr...-diamond-stitching-tunnel-strut-tower-covers/

thanks

Colin
I’m just installing one right now, so far so good, Fit was ok round the rear struts and wheel tubs, a bit of trimming is reqd. Haven’t got onto the tunnel yet, but it should be more straightforward that the back end.
Delivery was sloooow!! If u check the Facebook page comments this is the most common complaint. I had to chase them up through FB as they didn’t respond to email. Took over 2 months to get the order through. Also had to pay import duty so factor this in to your costs.

Attachments

• D3C6560C-B50B-4C02-815C-13EA05E737A2.jpeg
    D3C6560C-B50B-4C02-815C-13EA05E737A2.jpeg
    111 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Tony Mc

Club Member
I’m just installing one right now, so far so good, Fit was ok round the rear struts and wheel tubs, a bit of trimming is reqd. Haven’t got onto the tunnel yet, but it should be more straightforward that the back end.
Delivery was sloooow!! If u check the Facebook page comments this is the most common complaint. I had to chase them up through FB as they didn’t respond to email. Took over 2 months to get the order through. Also had to pay import duty so factor this in to your costs.
Looks good. I will be installing my set very soon. Did you put anything underneath or is it just glued to the metal? Thanks

Col-b

Club Member
That green looks great my car was originally green too i'm going back to green but BMW Java Green. The sun roof has been deleted and its back to metal at the moment

Tony Mc

Club Member
Looks like the Naico stuff I am using off ebay. Although it looks a lot neater job than my efforts :(
Sure I read you had to roll it to flatten the diamonds - easier said than done.

Turn & Burn

Club Member
Looks like the Naico stuff I am using off ebay. Although it looks a lot neater job than my efforts :(
Sure I read you had to roll it to flatten the diamonds - easier said than done.
The diamonds were fairly prominent when I started, it was applied warm and rollered on so it’s well stuck down!