240z Space saver?

twoforty

Well-Known Forum User
I will soon be taking my car over to France, I just had a thought....No spare wheel :eek:

Do new Nissans still use 4 stud 114.3 PCD wheels? if so can anyone name a model that may have a space saver? I no longer have a space for a standard wheel.

280ZX from USA (and other) market, but quite a few found their way over here so they often crop up in 280ZX breakers. Small diameter with collapsed tyre permanently bonded, but still full width...

I'm pretty sure I have one that came in my US 280Z, If you want I'll dig it out, more than happy to part with it as the car is now running 5 stud hubs.

Steve

Why don't you just carry a big can of tyre foam ? And if that doesn't work (of course it will) - you call me !

Thanks for the info mike .Thanks for the offer steve . Good point gwyn! . Thanks for the phone numbers Sean , hopefully it will be fine , i will get some of that foam stuff as well .

Primera P11 (1996 - 2002) had the same 4 stud PCD, as did Almera N16 (1998 - 2005).
Steel rims in 14" and 15" were fitted, and the 15" will fit over 4 pot front calipers.
The spare wheel was steel even on Alloy wheel versions. However I am not sure if they would fit in your spare wheel well.
Roger

Back