240Z on eBay

If you have a serious interest in the car Kenneth then give me a call and I will talk you through it.

It is a very nice car and as Mike says, good value.

It is the most rust free 240Z I have ever imported ( that number is well into double figures ) and seriously not a jot of rust anywhere, ever, not even in the dogleg area. Drives really well, very strong mechanically and taught handling. Previous owner supposedly spent 6k dollars on mechanical and suspension upgrades and it is very much a drivers car.

A perfect nut and bolt restored lhd ex-US 240Z will sell at £ 25k in UK.
Why is this one cheaper ?

It is not a nut and bolt restoration, only the exterior panels were painted so the engine bay, reverse of bonnet, door shuts and tailgate shuts are still in original paint - a nice touch of retained patina but also keeps the cost of re-paint down. The front and rear screens were taken out prior to paint and new rubber fitted which is the important part of the job that most US blow over re-paints fail to address and ruins many a car originating from there.

So it is what I would call a nice driver quality car, one that you will be proud to take to any Z event but not be overly precious about as often happens with over-restored cars.

In today's market you would really struggle to find a car of this quality in the States and import it yourself for less money (with all the associated risks attached) so it definitely stands up on price and I am here to stand behind the car so that may say something ?

:D

I should have a look to offer an independent assessment. :p

Anytime Richie :lol: errr..... on second thoughts I reckon you know way more about Zs than me so maybe not :smash:

Maybe you can sell it for me as well :D
I'm bound to be in Devon when someone wants to view, I've not quite got that base properly covered yet but Cheshire is a damn sight better for selling anything than Devon except maybe cream teas :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it - intelligent mods that don't go too far away from a useable std car and could prepare for going further (if desired).

Anytime Richie :lol: errr..... on second thoughts I reckon you know way more about Zs than me so maybe not :smash:

Maybe you can sell it for me as well :D
I'm bound to be in Devon when someone wants to view, I've not quite got that base properly covered yet but Cheshire is a damn site better for selling anything than Devon except maybe cream teas :lol:

Just give me a shout - I'd be happy to help TBH! :thumbs:

As Sean says, it looks like a nice starting point should one want a nice useable car that could be incrementally upgraded to taste or enjoyed as is.

Back