19_2.JPG

Clicky here for RAD

0a_2.JPG

Clicky here for Other Bits HERE

04_2.JPG

Clicky here for Reason for sale
watchout.gif
laugh.gif

Nice video Wyn! :) Boy it must have been noisy in enclosed area like that.

When do you want me to collect that diff before you forget and stick it on ebay! ;)...!! :)

MrG240Z said:
Boy it must have been noisy in enclosed area like that.

When do you want me to collect that diff before you forget and stick it on ebay! ;)...!! :)
I think I’ve listened to that 100 times. Yet every time I still get goose pimples
laugh.gif

George, don’t worry mucka, your diff is safe.
rollwink.gif

Thanks Wyn. :)

Noticed your inspection lids are up too, did you manage to get louvered ones then? Should help the under bonnet temperatures a bit.

Wyn: What is the foam like in your seats mate? If they are really good then I'll take them (via ebay if I win), although if you could look after them a couple weeks that'd be easier for me.

I have seats but they are a bit ripped so I could recover, but they are really tired. Of course you can get a set of buckets for not a lot, but I'd like to keep the original look.

Let me know,

Cheers

George they are just a 2nd set I had. I’ve got a louvered/vented bonnet somewhere lol. I’ve still to it get prepped/fitted tho. :eek:

Russ one thing that swayed my mind when originally buying the car was how good I thought the trim was. Imho both seats are in vgc. I certainly wouldn’t say there are any probs with the padding or mechanisms etc.

If you want them you are more then welcome to come and view them before auction end? Holding any of those parts fot a few wks after wouldn’t be a prob either, just prov I know before hand and the weeks don’t turn into months (prev ebay experiences)

Ps, can email you full size pics if you like?

Just a thought before it’s too late

I’d be willing to swap any of those items listed for a new set of orange US spec wrap round frt indicator units. Like value of course ;)

Gotta tempt someone to part with a set :D

Back