1971 'concours' £40k

£40k for a leftie? :eek:..be interesting to see if the "new era" buyers will stump that sort of cash for a LHD car in A1 condition. Does anyone track or populate actual sales prices rather than "asking prices" within the wider Z community?

£40k for a leftie? :eek:..be interesting to see if the "new era" buyers will stump that sort of cash for a LHD car in A1 condition. Does anyone track or populate actual sales prices rather than "asking prices" within the wider Z community?

To any other Marque it doesn't make any difference, also some of the very best rhd cars for sale started off LHD. Why should it matter in a global market?

I do over here but that's a different market.

BTW, bought this today - much rarer ;).

Any parts available for it - panels etc ?:(

Attachments

• 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 54
Why should it matter in a global market?

IMHO for a UK buyer it matters alot. A RHD car is a lot more desirable than its
equivalent LHD sibling. I suspect if the same phenomenon applies in Aus\NZ as well?

Doesn't the converse apply in Europe to RHD cars?

9 minutes and counting.....

The car is advertised on a WORLD and certainly EUROPEAN audience sales site with more potentiel customers wanting LHD cars.

The old gits love RHD Austin Healeys and MGBs over here -it's 'so British' !

IMHO for a UK buyer it matters alot. A RHD car is a lot more desirable than its
equivalent LHD sibling. I suspect if the same phenomenon applies in Aus\NZ as well?

Doesn't the converse apply in Europe to RHD cars?

I can't believe that you care more for Zs than another Datsun....well, just goes to show - life can surprise after all !:driving:

I can't believe that you care more for Zs than another Datsun....

And how do you come to that naive conclusion:confused:. Just because I regularly prop up the remainder of the Datsun siblings doesn't mean that I can not have an opinion on a zed or maybe in your eyes it is a pre-condition to own a zed before one can post?:unsure::rolleyes:

BTT, I will leave the qualified experts ( zed owners:smash:) who care most to carry on the discussion of this lovely LHD example and market price etc....:driving:

re post # 5 : I didnt realise that I was under some form of an obligation to respond to an open post regarding some Datsun you have just bought:rolleyes: :p

Moreover it was also an attempt to keep on topic:smash:

Don't slide out of it but forget it, not important with all these Zs here.

Back