wanted

1. B

260z 2+2 Wanted. Must be reliable ready to drive, not a project

Hi All, I'm looking to get a 260z 2+2 (i know this is less popular than the 2 seater, but i have 2 young kids, and want to be able to take them out when they are older). Not in a rush, so if somebody wants to build one that would be cool too. Ideally RHD (although not essential), rust free...
  2. J

Just a new Lady Z seeker!

Hello I am Jordan from newcastle uk, just thought I would introduce myself but also get a post out there incase you guys hsve what im looking for!! Long story shirt I have wanted a Z for the last 5 years and have never been in the position to get on but, im not looking for a beautiful imaculate...
  3. G

ZX wheels wanted

Hi Guys, I want to fit some 280zx wheels to my car, I believe they are called argent alloys? Also there were some nice 6 spoke alloys aswell. If anyone has any with tyres please let me know. Gary
  4. X

Z31 Speedo cluster wanted, plus a generel Hello!!

Hi all A complete newcomer to the zed scene, I have just brought an '88 manual turbo z31, lovely condition apart from the speedo doesnt work..... Dash off, steering wheel off, there is data coming from the transmission to the back of the cluster but the dial doesnt do a thing! I presume I need...