Jordan 240z

Forum User
Hello I am Jordan from newcastle uk, just thought I would introduce myself but also get a post out there incase you guys hsve what im looking for!!

Long story shirt I have wanted a Z for the last 5 years and have never been in the position to get on but, im not looking for a beautiful imaculate piece of fairlady all i need is a rolling shell over even just a shell woth a couple parts someone may want to get rid of.
I want this Z to be mine and mine alone and weld, sand, paint and upgrade in my own way in my own timescale but to do this I need a base to start from.

I have been down to the Z farm to get more of a insite into hus whole dream of mine great lot down there and they do some fantastic work, originaly i wanted and had my heart set on a RHD 240z but its england and there is only a couple our there now so im looking more into the import right now but my budget dictates what I want.

Ok i realised i just rammbled on but i get excited about this sorry

So to finalize
Im new and looking for a Z 240 pref but open to a 260 or 280 LHD or RHD no preference and it doesnt matter if its a shell or a fully built looking for a resto job.

If anyone has what im after please give me a shout

Ty for reading guys
Jordan

uk66fastback

Club Member
Hi Jordan, so basically, 240 thru to 280 - LHD thru to RHD - basketcase thru to rebuilt. So ANY Z in the country ... or other countries.