rb25

1. Robbie J

RB25 Neo I know somebody is selling one

So I'm building my pile of bits before my car gets here, yes the rust first. I picked up some injectors today and the guy has an RB25 Neo he is selling. It's in Slough. No idea if its any good or not, he was starting at 2K but think he will take less
  2. Jay.

Jay's RB25 240z

I've recently purchased my first 240z, and figured I'll use this section to document progress on it as it will be modified. Backstory I've been searching for a Z for about 3-4 years now, although it's only recently where I've been in a 'real' position to buy one. I've had alerts up on...
  3. big rex 2

Whats an immaculate 260z RB25 worth?

Hi Guys, I'm bringing back a 260z with RB25 conversion from California in November and I want to know what it's worth, I intend on enjoying it for a while but in the end it will be sold after a 6 months and I don't fancy losing any money. The car is black and finished to a very high standard...
  4. Weaverhead

Weaverhead's RB 260z Restoration

Right then, as promised this is the start of my quest for perfect Z ownership. After my 2+2 260z garage find turned out to be the most monumentally f***ed motor I'd ever come across I was determined to find one that could be restored. With the chaps at Retropower already lined up to do the...