fairlady

1. DMB.Works

Purchasing an imported car that's unregistered

Hi all, So after much consideration i have my heart set on an s30 for my next restoration project. Having not dealt with unregistered cars before I'm just after a bit of advice. Mainly wanting to know how i can check everything is genuine and I wont have any issues registering the car once...
  2. Adrian Ariokusumo

Which events this Hot Wheels coming from ?

Greetings my name is Adrian and i am from Indonesia. This is my first thread, so if i made a mistake in this thread please forgive me I am a Datsun lovers but i don't have the real car instead i enjoyed it in form of 1/64 scale toys such as Hot wheels And i have one Hot Wheels Datsun 240Z in...
  3. A

JDM fairlady Z owner

Hi everyone, My names Keith and I Joined a while back when me and my dad (also a member on here) first bought our fairlady z in Japan over a year ago, and now its in the UK thought I would introduce myself and the car. It may not be to everyones taste as we went down the resto-mod path...
  4. R

what model is this?

I saw this car on my way to work today and I just can't figure out what it is. It has a 'Z' on the fender and it looks like a 60ies sport or fairlady from the front but the rear is kind of strange.
  5. M

Grey Import

Hello, I may be able to purchase a Z ....but.... FairladyZ, 2004, certificated import in 2007 now with 46k on clock. Interior scruffy,exterior good. No service history, 11 months of MOT left. All things seem to work except electric adjustment of mirrors and rear gas struts for hatch. Any idea...
  6. 1978 datsun fairlady Z

1978 datsun fairlady Z

heres my baby in tokyo before she was put on a boat for ireland. its not really a 280z. this is a jap car and was fitted with a 2.0 litre originally. during its extensive restoration an L28 was dropped into it (bored to 3.0)
  7. 1978 datsun fairlady Z

1978 datsun fairlady Z

heres my baby in tokyo before she was put on a boat for ireland. its not really a 280z. this is a jap car and was fitted with a 2.0 litre originally. during its extensive restoration an L28 was dropped into it (bored to 3.0)
  8. 1978 datsun fairlady Z

1978 datsun fairlady Z

9. 1978 datsun fairlady Z

1978 datsun fairlady Z

10. 1978 datsun fairlady Z

1978 datsun fairlady Z

11. some of my previous lady's

some of my previous lady's

here are some of my ex'es,arn't they pritty with a little musscle?86 kaminari and fit too,88t runs 260,what a wee horror!
  12. Datsun Roadster magazine - book images

Datsun Roadster magazine - book images

Quentin Willson's Ultimate Classic Car Book - Datsun 1600
  13. Datsun Roadster magazine - book images

Hot Cars - 2000
  14. Datsun Roadster magazine - book images

Classic Cars 2003
  15. 1969 Datsun Fairlady Roadster 2000 - various detail images

1969 Datsun Fairlady Roadster 2000 - various detail images

C&SC