AWOL May drive out

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16th May

As this is the year of the Monkey, the Awol group intends to travel down in convoy to Monkey World to meet up with the South Central and South West local Z groups

I will be at Fleet Services on the West side of the M3 at 9.45 leaving at 10.00

calling in at the Winchester Service Area at 10.30. Leaving at 10.45

to a further pick up point at the Rufus Stone Services just after Junction 1 on the A31 at approximately 11.15 and then leaving at 11.30 for the 35 mile drive to Monkey World that is situated 4 miles past Bere Regis

for info on monkey world see here

adrianl

Forum User
Right the Zed's back on the road again, so I'll be there. Meet you at the Winchester Services. 110 red 240z.

Adrian

abas

Well-Known Forum User
Steve

As I'm local(ish) to Mokey world I shall try to meet you there (whole family in tow).

regards

Andrew

purple240z

Forum User
Hi Steve, ben and I hope to get to see you on sunday, in your natural habitat?????, although sadly no road going Z at the moment dee

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry mate, not coming to this one ... I think I used up my allotment of Brownie Points yesterday, whilst Susie sat in the car and I sat in the AGM!!! ;)

I've promised a weekend of DIY and Gardening - lol .. but I'll do me best for the next AWOL! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Steve - see you in the car park around 12.00. Don't know if I'll be in a Zed or not yet......hopefully!!!

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
South Central group

Hi Steve we'll meet you at the Rufus stone services with our gang and join the convoy I should have my new stainless rear box fitted by then be interesting to hear what it sounds like.

see you all there!

:cool:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I'll be hiding in the black Saab!!!!! I know how that sounds, boring!
Anyway see you there
S

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
AWOL, SOUTH CENTRAL N SOUTHWEST

Just to say a big thanks to all that turned out today for the drive down to sunny Dorset it was a great day and a really great convoy with 12 cars 4x 240z 2x 280z and 6 300zxtt plus other members who didn't have a Zed to bring but came anyway it makes organising these things worth it, steve led his group down to the rufus stone services and then I led the way down the 35 mile route to Monkey world. I think we all had a great day and met some new people I just hope I didn't deafen anyone with my new exhaust..

Thanks again..

Nick:cool:

ben240z

Club Member
sorry we could not make it on the day. we got roped into mechanicing for a friend at wiscombe for the weekend. catch you on the next one hopefully ben and dee