Cheshire / Manchester meet up?

Jimbob80

Forum User
Evening All,

Are there any meet ups planned in the next couple of months in the north west? Im not sure if you guys generally only come out in the dry, but i could do with someoneone with more knowledge having a look over my new 260Z and just given me an honest opinion of what is orginal and what is not, whats shit and whats not etc.

Im happy to shout someone a coffee or 2 :)

Cheers

James

chef

Club Member
Evening All,

Are there any meet ups planned in the next couple of months in the north west? Im not sure if you guys generally only come out in the dry, but i could do with someoneone with more knowledge having a look over my new 260Z and just given me an honest opinion of what is orginal and what is not, whats shit and whats not etc.

Cheers

James
Where are you James?

AD240Z

Club Member
Last year we organised a meeting at the motorist nr Leeds - it was pretty well attended and enjoyed .

If there was enough interest we could do so again .

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
i once did a Z meet at Ik classic in Holmfirth West Yorkshire

they have a cafe too on the side carding shed I'll send some pics over

good roads around me and nice food and good venue

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Last year we organised a meeting at the motorist nr Leeds - it was pretty well attended and enjoyed .

If there was enough interest we could do so again .
yeah was a good meet, would u fancy oil can cafe Holmfirth West Yorkshire

richiep

Club Member
Evening All,

Cheers

James
Where are you based James? I’m in Macclesfield and there’s a smattering of us in and around the area.

Jimbob80

Forum User
Hi everyone,

I'm based just west of Manchester. I'm happy to travel no problem.

I've been to Holmfirth a few times with work, there are some brilliant roads around there especially the link road from Woodhead pass. Can be a bit dicey in the bad weather though haha.

If someone can suggest times and days that would be great. I know this is a bit cheeky ut if it could be Sunday that would be really helpful as I have kids football commitments on a Saturday.

Cheers

James

PeteRichards

Club Member
Hey everyone. I’d be up for this too. I’m in Saddleworth just outside Oldham.

A big caveat. My 260 is up on axel stands mid resto so not ready to drive yet. But if you don’t mind a hanger-on it’d be nice to come say hi for a bit. I’ll be in a Golf R estate but can whack a Datsun badge on it for the day 😀.

scb1957

Club Member
Hi, My Z31 hasn't been MOT'd for 2 years, but if someone could throw a date out in the Spring, then i will aim to get it to the venue. I have owned it for around 15 years and never been to a meet! This Holmfirth gig should be a breeze for us northeners.

Mr Ex Jnr

Club Member
Chester Cars and Coffee also seems a popular regular event.
yeah it does it some time clashes with what I was already doin so never been that one

oil can good theme for the event and good roads have blast after and park up at one reservoir for pics

I do like going over Hope Valley some nice roads in there and places to eat too