260Z engine block complete - cheap!

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Without head but I have the head too..

There was a very dishonest seller years ago on eBay who I bought this from. The block was cracked so assume it’s scrap. The rotating assembly appears good.

P30 engine code

Any use to anyone? Crank/pistons etc

Beer tokens

Collected from CV9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 27

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
This will go in the scrap pile on Friday/Saturday so please anyone that may want anything let me know...

richiep

Club Member
You should pull the rotating assembly. If its an L26, the crank is same as an L28 (79mm stroke). Rods late L24 type (9mm rod bolts).

I haven't got an L28/79mm crank in my parts pile, so if its going cheap, I might like another heavy duty paperweight!

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
You should pull the rotating assembly. If its an L26, the crank is same as an L28 (79mm stroke). Rods late L24 type (9mm rod bolts).

I haven't got an L28/79mm crank in my parts pile, so if its going cheap, I might like another heavy duty paperweight!
They'll be 9mm rod bolts, but 130mm rather than the L24 133mm, surely?

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User

Richie, given all the advice you've given me and continue to give me I am happy to donate the rotating assembly and block to you.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
Knowing its the same as the L28 crank and rods I am using its tempting to keep it as a spare but I really don't have the space so better for you!

Dan