steve lacks 240z new rear
steven lack

steve lacks 240z new rear

view from behind on stand at bromley pageant1st out from paint shop with both rear arches replaced
You cheated with the paint (copy and paste) on the rear spoiler !

ACTUALLY MR TOM ZAWYER PIC IS A TOTALLY GENUINE SHOT ON CONTRASTY SLIDE FILM THE TAILGATE WAS NOT ACTUALLY SHUT WHEN PIC WAS TAKEN AN IT IS A GREAT SHAME YOU CANT ASK THE QUESTION RATHER THAN INSULT SOMEONE EFFORTS
THE WHOLE CAR HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RESPRAYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually mr tom zawyer the tailgate was not shut properly which i forgot about whilst taken the picture as for copy and paste you obviously dont know much about peoples hard efforts the whole car has been completely re spayed at great expense and i find it an insult that you think my car has been modified on the pc dont know whether you have much experience with photoshop obviously not because if you had you would know i could so easily have modified the tailgate because my job is photographic printing ,processing scanning retouching.
be aware however it is perhaps far more politew to ask the question first rather than judge for yourself .Also be aware that as a committee member and administrator of this web site i can and probably will remove your comments and your insulting rating and keep a very close eye on your manoevers on this web site
AN APOLOGY IS MOST DEFINATELY REQUIRED FROM YOU

Excuse for the time i need to answer your finest explain, but i have no time before this day to conect me at the website. But i'm not a stupid guy, when i see lot of good cars on this site, i can see when somehone modify the photos of his car to look like the others. I present you my apologyze for what you take for insult, that's not what i want to do, but xhen i see your work whith this car and the Spitfire, i can't prevent me to think that you nedded to take more time to copy the paint the tailgate. I'm french but i have a PC whith photoshop too !
Have a save day.

Tom Zawer
a real Z lover

Media information

Category
Past Misc
Added by
steven lack
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating