Z returns

tel240z

Club Member
Well its been in hibernation for 15 months and started on the turn of the key, the brown 260 has a play mate for a month or so now may have to let them have a little race later

Attachments

• 20170311_093736.jpg
    20170311_093736.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 138
Now that that blue rb powered Z is in the shop thought i had better get on with putting the driveshafts on the orange Z think the old ones have been tried and tested

Attachments

• 20170314_200008.jpg
    20170314_200008.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 34
Now that that blue rb powered Z is in the shop thought i had better get on with putting the driveshafts on the orange Z think the old ones have been tried and tested

About time Tel. Are you booked in for your remap yet?

You know Johnny is on the hunt for more power :devil:

No not yet Matt its so close to that magic 10 second number i just intend to up the limiter to 8500 :eek: and make the underside nice and smooth with a custom full length under tray from the front spoiler to the front of the floor pans with vents designed properly will pull air from the engine bay (thoughts please) also a few under bonnet ducting mods to force air through the rad, as for Darren's Mods i'll let him disclose them :rolleyes: :eek:

No not yet Matt its so close to that magic 10 second number i just intend to up the limiter to 8500 :eek: and make the underside nice and smooth with a custom full length under tray from the front spoiler to the front of the floor pans with vents designed properly will pull air from the engine bay (thoughts please) also a few under bonnet ducting mods to force air through the rad, as for Darren's Mods i'll let him disclose them :rolleyes: :eek:

I look forward to the showdown between you and Johnny.
The undertray will be interesting to see, keep us posted

My new exhaust should improve the breathing so I'm ready for you Terry.

Attachments

• IMG_2477.JPG
    IMG_2477.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
A well designed undertray will not only reduce turbulence by create negative pressure to pull the car to the ground. Until you hit a bump and the front lifts then you end up with a wing pointing upwards. We have all seen cars and jet boats do back flips when this happens. Not saying this could happen to a zed but it does require some thought.

Back