Your Family

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
As we seem to chat about everything else but those indoors, how about posting some brief detalis about the rest of the family, you know, the ones that dont get a look in on the PC, cos your always on it.

Here are mine.

Marion (Wife) 40 ish. makes an excellent cup of PG, also does accounts and payroll for our business, spends most of the rest of her life nurturing 2 smallish kids.

Anthony.
(Son) age 21. Nearly self sufficient hooray. Gas engineer.
Edward.
(Son) age 18. Music student. Too handsome for his own self good. Requires a constant cash flow source from me.
Catherine.
(Daughter) age 11. thinks she is 17. too intelligent. At Grammar School
Mark
(Son) age 9. Into Ipods, Dr who, and any type of food source on offer.

HELP.:confused:

Wyn

Club Member
Wife Sam early 30’s - still has some life in her lol which is nice
nonews.gif
makes the odd nice pie now n then but has been known to burn boiled eggs
doh.gif

Spuds ...

Katrina 13 school

David 10 school

Jessica 5 school

2 cats n a few birds :D

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Mine........

Claire 29, Fiance....... Cant cook, makes ultra weak tea, coffee is Ok, works really hard and puts up with me and my mates!! :D

29619161522.jpg

2 cats.........

Hodge 14, scruffy, has the tendancy to find a patch of oil and sleep in it!

Molly 6, Proper prim and proper moggy, only comes to you when she wants something!

29619174094.jpg

Molly Left, Hodge Right! On my old Z seat!! Thats dedication for yer! :D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hey chunk - well done and Molly reminds me of someone :

Scotch and Max (Scotch is the one with more black) - we found Max in a field and he brought home Scotch (unrelated) and now the 'brothers' terrorize the neighbourhood. They are both 'cut' which doesn't stop them fighting other cats and hunting anything that breaths including all birds, frogs, rabbits, baby rabbits, red squirrels, rats, lizards and the usual selection of other rodents. Max has taken to sleeping inside the 280 I have on my parking (he creeps in via the rear light lens 'hole') !

Both of them follow us on walks through the fields 1-2 miles.

Oh, and the wife Cathy !

Performs perfectly all the culinary and horizontal arts, gave me Jules who is (so far) perfect ! But has a very strong character which lights the occassional fireworks between us even though I'm a really easy going bloke.....:devil: !

Love 'em all !

Last edited by a moderator:

Wyn

Club Member
Heres my 3 on a day out lol
Can you guess where :D

jetkids.jpg

Dave on a day out again ;)
Checkin out the bodywork
Good lad :)

davetrax.jpg

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
I can tell this is going to be a good thread.
Chunk, tell that girl of yours to brush up on the od tea lark, sounds a bit like suzy's tea on a wet day at Castle Coombe.
Don.

viniboy

Well-Known Forum User
My lovely lot are as follows:

Myself Vince. 47 yrs
My new wife of just a month now:
Rachel. 35 yrs
She is lovely and we have been together 10 years now.
My son Ross 19yrs lazy git but Hey! hes my boy. Hes girlfriend of over a year Carly. 17 yrs.

The dog Floyd. and the budgie..........Chimp.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
A budgie called Chimp??? Weird...

Well, anyway...

Me Tony 37. Essex born and bred.
My Wife (been married 11 years now - blimey!), Vicky, 31. Swansea girl.
Eldest Jessica 9 (going on 15).
Youngest Rebecca 4 (going on and on and bl**dy on).

Also assorted beetles, bugs, spiders, worms and ants 'cos I think Jessie wants to be an Entomologist. Or a Vet. Or a Swimming Instructor. Or a pilot. Go figure...

:))

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Yes Photos are obligatory on this thread Please. The only excuse being if you cant download them like me, but then you have to put some in your Gallery so we can see how ugly you all are.
Don.

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Legendary5 said:
Is nobody noticing the 350Z at the back :p :p

davetrax.jpg
I think that is which ones...The obvious silver one and the black one tucked behind the people carrier. Don't quote me on this I could be wrong, as i am getting distracted for some unknown reason :)

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
who gives a monkees bout cars with those fillies to look at.
this pic is a bit like spot the ball, all the blokes are looking in opposite directions, are they blind?