Sold my Z, can I still be a member please?

Peach

Well-Known Forum User
Well, I have actually now sold my beautiful green SWB NA 300ZX in favour of a larger car - in this case a Skyline.

I did have many regrets but it is for a good reason - I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!! Our first baby is due in April 2007 and we are both absolutely over the moon :D

He-he, yes the time has finally come for the worlds population to grow by one courtesy of me and the Mrs. We have known for a while now (that's why the Z went up for sale) and Mrs Peach has just got her beloved little Smart car (wretched thing ;)) which is unbelievably cheap to run, so we decided the Z must be changed.

I know your not all fans (especially pmac :p ), but here is a pic of my new motor: -

IMG_2021.jpg

It's totally stock and, amazingly, cleaner than my Z was!!! And, of course, 4 seats!! (couldn't manage in a 2+2 :()

So, I am Z-less, but I really enjoy using this forum and the members that I have met at events etc. are great people. Can I still be a member please? And still come to meets and events etc? I appreciate that my new car will mean that I won't be on club stands but I would like to keep in touch with the Z universe as I WILL have another 300ZX one day - HOPEFULLY!!

Cheerz.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Heh Up Peach!
Congratulation's to you both on the new arrival.Best wishes & regards. Nowt wrong with the skyline in fact it would stand out
in a crowd. You along with chunk,are one of the most worthy & deserved people I bump into & are a valid Z loving fraternity....glad
you are around!
Great News!........ DJZ 60:bow:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
congratulation Peach!
so were you out celebrating last Saturday and the reason you were not so Peachy at the Pod:rolleyes:

Of course you can still be a member, you don't have to have a Z to be here, just an appriciation (god why can't I spell!!)

I hope your stunning Z32 has gone to a good home, it always looked great (unlike you:eek: Sorry can't get sunday out of my head!)

And at any of our events we will always let you park behind the gazebo;)

Congrats again, all the best to you and the mrs

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
suzy said:
Of course you can still be a member, you don't have to have a Z to be here, just an appriciation (god why can't I spell!!)

I hope your stunning Z32 has gone to a good home, it always looked great

Hope the new owner will joins us here......?

Congrats on being a Daddy - I tried the 2+2 thing with a Z31 but it didn't work and I sold it !

Don't listen to pmac - the Skyline is great - my favourite shape but is it the 2 litre/RWD or more :devil: version ?

Suzy - get yer butt over here on Ryan Air and polish mine please.

importfairlady

Well-Known Forum User
dude you never said. congrats on the news bigman...

you know my feelings on your old zed. she was beautiful but i know your liner will get the same attention and be a credit to this group. anyway you'll always have a seat in my zed if ever you need it!

vader out

Jimijitsu

Well-Known Forum User
congrats peach great news :D the liner looks very clean but from you I expect nothing less cant wait to have a good look at it ;)

Peach

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for the nice comments guys and gals, I look forward to seeing you all again soon then :)

Oh, and Chunk -
slap.gif