Proposed new F1 points system

So they introduce the current points system because they were sick of the same person that was winning all the races, winning the title (Schumacher). Now they want to change the point system because they want to see the driver that wins all the races, win the title? :confused:

Make your bl**dy mind up! :rolleyes:

I agree with the reason though, to change it, but I reckon the old 10,6,4,3,2,1 system was fine. Do that! Not Gold, Silver, Bronze. That's stupid! :eek:

I dont think this will work either, the smaller, low-budget teams will not really have a lot to play for. Their meagre points haul usually guarantees some sort of sponsorship and it was a quite exciting finale last year!
Ecclestone maybe losing the plot me thinks!

Why not just ban carbon brakes ? They don't overtake anymore (or hardly), they outbrake so remove the amazing brakes and all sorts of little corners etc become interesting again !

Time to plant the gnome !

In that case then Berni, why not do like the M/C GP's used to do, "best half + one" results or drop say "worst 3 results".

I often think Bernie is losing it to be honest.

What about success balast and no wings?

I hate wings, always have done from the time those stupid thinks on stilts were introduced. The cars look bitty and ugly.

Success balast would give everyone a chance and mix things up a bit.

On a more likely note just reward the winner with more points to make it worth fighting for.

Back