Personal choice

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
What is your absolutely most favourite piece of music (one track) that you must select and play when approaching your favourite stretch of road ?

No kakky 8-tracks or sun-melted K7s, I'm talking blipping across your CD search until, yes, that's it, I just know I'm gonna be driving faster than usual when that's blaring......

And just for a laugh, what would you have your Z be if it could be any creature ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
I think 'Kellogg'z korn flak'z are great & also that film with them 3 mini'zzzzzz Djz 60.:rolleyes:

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Hmmnn ?

If I was back in Canada rippin cross the place in my Ford pickup ( Harley Davidson Special edition) it would have to be something by Nickle Back or Motorhead !!,,,,,,,,,,,,over here in the good ol Yuu of Kay,,, I'm thinking Black Betty by ram jam,,, You can't get a better drivin tune for twisty challenging roads. I even had this idea turned down flat by Clarkson when I suggested it for there all time great driving tunes??? Shocking !:eek: Wierd tune wally ! ;)

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
I would choose Steve harley & cockney Rebels "Psychomodo", for that authentic 70's feel, it will have you in a wierd state of mind, just dont drive into a wall.
Don.

Can I choose another Sean? Anything Thin Lizzy.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
I think there are so many great songs to drive to but at the moment I think the song used in Smokey and the bandit film get's the pedal flat to the floor!!!

Also ZZtop have some great driving tunes hard to pin one down though!!
As for a animal a powerfull Horse Mustang I suppose. It's kind of it's own animal..
Nick.

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
if i had to choose one song to play in my car it would be Led Zepplin stairway to heaven and if my car was an animal it would be a T-REX

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
There are some here who have chosen carnivores, others - fast herbivores, I could get all pschological about these choices and why...

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Also.... How green i'z my valley, The white cliff'z of Dover, &
Napoleonic linedancin........ DJZ 60.:cool:

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Rammstein - Du Hast or Pull me under by Dream Theater (yes they're yanks, they spell it that way)

Animal ????................probably some kind of genetic experiment :D