New "not" Datsun Badge ?

Wyn

Club Member
Don't suppose anyone knows where you can get a new spoiler badge from ?
But one tailor made in the same font as the "DATSUN" logo, but with different text
Could get a sicker made, but would be nice to see it like the raised Datsun badge

Have a spare £12.99, so keep it cheap lol :D

Wyn,

I have no idea how you do it, but each time you post something, this turns up at the top!!! There is definitely a Wyn detector at play!

043eddca182c8c1c1a669c960f09760a.jpg

Also some people are taking the pistone out there ...

b8ba13ee6aaf54331fd53f6294058537.jpg

I think you may have to stretch a little more than £13!!

The cheapest I can find is £40!

You need someone to do a bit of artwork and then get one CNC cut (or is that old hat and everyone below 30 is shouting '3D-print' at their screen?

You need someone to do a bit of artwork and then get one CNC cut (or is that old hat and everyone below 30 is shouting '3D-print' at their screen?

Aye, if someone has an original they don't mind sending to me, I can 3d scan it. Then just save the file for anyone to print off - you can get this done online for peanuts and delivered to your door - then just paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, if someone has an original they don't mind sending to me, I can 3d scan it. Then just save the file for anyone to print off - you can get this done online for peanuts and delivered to your door - then just paint.

That sounds like a superb offer!

If I were to push it, could we get a full set?

That sounds like a superb offer!

If I were to push it, could we get a full set?

I can get them 3d scanned as files that will work on any 3d printer. Would take a few days of work for me as it would be in my spare time but then I could set up a google drive with the files in or share them on thingiverse.com so that they were available to anyone to print.

Before anyone offers to post me anything tho - let me take a look see if it's already been done. I know someone was looking at it on an American Z forum.

I can get them 3d scanned as files that will work on any 3d printer. Would take a few days of work for me as it would be in my spare time but then I could set up a google drive with the files in or share them on thingiverse.com so that they were available to anyone to print.

Before anyone offers to post me anything tho - let me take a look see if it's already been done. I know someone was looking at it on an American Z forum.

Sounds great :)

I don't mind chipping in to help fund this. It would help the Z community :)

Don't suppose anyone knows where you can get a new spoiler badge from ?
But one tailor made in the same font as the "DATSUN" logo, but with different text
Could get a sicker made, but would be nice to see it like the raised Datsun badge

Have a spare £12.99, so keep it cheap lol :D

I am happy to draw up the logo for you (I'm a graphic designer) if you want to do the sticker option. I would just need a reference photo of the badge you are wanting to adapt and whatever you want it to read. It could then also be supplied in a format for someone to turn it into a 3D file for 3D printing or as a CNC compatible file.

PM me if interested (no charge for the artwork).

Cheers all for the replies
I think a sticker option might be better now. esp if it looks pants I wont owe me a fortune lol

OK John, I have a Datsun rear spoiler one that is off the car at the moment and a 260Z never put on the car which I'm happy to donate / lend for this excellent effort!

If you are up for it, I'm also happy to donate (post MOT and engine pulling in August) my front indicator lenses that are hen's teeth these days and used in the UK and France (correct me if wrong Sean).

Would you like me to send? PM me your address pls.

If you are up for it, I'm also happy to donate (post MOT and engine pulling in August) my front indicator lenses that are hen's teeth these days and used in the UK and France (correct me if wrong Sean).

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean above front bumper European S30 indicators ?

OK John, I have a Datsun rear spoiler one that is off the car at the moment and a 260Z never put on the car which I'm happy to donate / lend for this excellent effort!

Would you like me to send? PM me your address pls.

Cheers mate. I'm having a look to see if there are any other repositories for Datsuns first. What I'll do is set up a thread early next week where we can look at it, or where I can share whatever I find :)

Back