Mr.ex....

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Mr.Ex
Allan.....Great article in the club mag & good choice of previous
Z's as well. I met you at Billing whilst I were filming & looked out for your
trademark santa's in the mag!:D

I Love 2 + 2's........................... DJZ 60.:)

DJZ 60 said:
Hi Mr.Ex
Allan.....Great article in the club mag & good choice of previous
Z's as well. I met you at Billing whilst I were filming & looked out for your
trademark santa's in the mag!:D

I Love 2 + 2's........................... DJZ 60.:)

Yes DJ I've had 3 2+2s & 4 240s in my 26 years of Z ownership and when one has 2 at once and a decision has to be made to sell one, I had to make the sacrifice.:(
If you look in James Morris's book 'Super Profile' you will see my 2+2 in Porsche red and blacked out chrome!

PS: It's a great DVD as I said in another thread' youv'e done yourself proud there.:santa: Here's Santa for you or if you preferthe real thing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know which car you mean Mr. EX, as soon as you said red and blacked out chrome it was easy. I would never have thought that blacked out chrome would work, but it certainly does. I can see it must have been a hard sacrifice to make but at least you can console yourself in the knowledge that you have a SAM in great condition.

Mr.G said:
I know which car you mean Mr. EX, as soon as you said red and blacked out chrome it was easy. I would never have thought that blacked out chrome would work, but it certainly does. I can see it must have been a hard sacrifice to make but at least you can console yourself in the knowledge that you have a SAM in great condition.

Yes too right Mr G it's just that you are limited to who goes in the passinger seat!:santa:

Great article and superb Pics too.
Top marks to who ever persuaded you to write again after all these years.:rolleyes:

Real Thing...............

Santa's will keep me ticking over, but a jump start via the real thing will
certainly warm my radiator up & my driveshaft spinning!:D

Great article,& whoever persuaded Mr.Ex to go into submission must be well
talented...& familiar with whole z's & z's in bits 'n' pieces (great angle grinding
read).:p DJZ 60.:cool:

My 2+2 is red & blacked out chrome...

pmac said:
Great article and superb Pics too.
Top marks to who ever persuaded you to write again after all these years.:rolleyes:

It was a great story if I do say so myself, But what happened to the family names and the archive story!:(

Back