Le Mans Classic 2012

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
If you're up for it - here's the palce to signal your intentions !

This could be combined with this event :

http://zclub.net/forum/shows-meets-...ircuit-haute-saintonge-2012-a.html#post162414

and we're also looking to invite people from further afield to make it a massive Z event - we're kinda fed up with seeing hundereds and dozens of other one-makes and a handful of Zs so count upon this being bigger and better than last year ! Eh Boomer ?;)

Camping, BBQs and ici-cold drinks together are the order of the day - everyone mucks in for a real festive, group occasion !

Some special Zs will be with us and maybe even more on the track !!!:cool:;)

Please sign me up Sean, this is something I've always wanted to do.

Myself & her indoors would be very interested in this!

Not so much the track day, but certainly the Le Mans classic trip/camping/shindigs!

The Classic Le mans is a fantastic event.

Booked up for next yr and will be my 4th visit............The conventional 24hr is out the window for good, for me anyhow

We have negociated with the organisers that they now accept, without hindrance, track sessions from the entire range of Zs and ZXs.

Viper - when you live as close as I do, you can afford to do both and I wouldn't miss the 24hrs but given the choice, I can understand your point of view.

Single or with passenger ballast ? Do you camp ?

Just love Kenneth Williams
No Point coming if you are not with everybody else and have to go away at night as you would miss out on what it should all be about
And you should know Pauline well enough after all these year to know whether she would give up here home comforts to stay in a tent

Well, last time there were three ladies.........who weren't against sipping cold champagne in the shade and letting the BBQ boys do the cooking and washing up..........Pauline would be very welcome - remember that it can get hot, very hot or it rains - doesn't seem to be much in between and bring 6" nails to hold the tent up.

I'd love to have a massive euro Z/ZX meet-up here.

If you're not on the inner-circuit camping, you're missing the atmosphere and might as well watch it at home in comfort on Motors TV.

Besides, being a (what is a group of Zs - a flange ?) of Zs and eating/drinking together is half the fun - no ?

Thanks, sean, thats why I asked...put me down too...:thumbs:

Back