just bought a rare z240k

boomer

Well-Known Forum User
The missing link, for 255 000 yen, a bargain, I am so happy!
A classy ride, with Aston or Jensen hints and a real Dat's pedigree, lucky me!

Attachments

• 240k.jpg
    240k.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 141
LOL mad, is that a 240z then with a different Datsun front end? Or did they actually produce that?

id like to see more picks of that i think its def got an interesting look going on needs a more square back bumper i wuold think to set it off more with the front. but if its def a real car i like it.

martin.

Think its a composite, the way the left hand wing flows to the front and the area of road/grass by the left hand front wheel.
But very clever and looks good.

Nick

Composite or otherwise, sticking that front on the S30 shape gives the whole thing a very American muscle look (in a more delicate, stylish Japanese way of course :D ) - a bit reminiscent of things like the Charger or late-60s Camaro designs.

I suppose it also echoes the same kind of vibe (albeit sleeker) as certain Japanese pieces like the RA28 Celica (God, I love those!!) and the RX-4.

Something like that would be facinating to see really. Not as pretty as a 240Z but cool in its own way.

Pity you are not in the UK ..... have the identity "YET 240K" would have gone nice on your car be it real or photoshopped :D

NickF said:
Think its a composite, the way the left hand wing flows to the front and the area of road/grass by the left hand front wheel.
But very clever and looks good.

Nick

Thats exactly what made me think it was a photoshop job! :D

Back