"happy Xmas".

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
'' A VERY HAPPY XMAS TO EVERY SINGLE FORUM USER,Z CLUB
MEMBER,BEST WISHES FOR 2005,
"Life is too short",........Tommorrow never know's.......
Thank's to you all...............................................
DJZ 60.

positive thinking yet again from the DJ master.

Adzie. (Simon)...thats my nick name ya see and it means DJ is now 'in my gang......'

DJZ...... I think you must be suffering from Premature Congratulation ......:D

A very merry and happy Christmas season to you 2 DJ ! And everyone else ! <:) (even though we are boycotting it this year) :eek: Just sold our house and are moving through the festivities !:( I do have driver for the van however, so can get pissed if I want and just spend christmas chuckin furniture out the windows ! :D
P.S. Happy Easter to one and all! ( couldn't resist, sorry );)

Thank's Adzie,I feel prematurely previlaged.........................&
Thank's chap's. I've been warned,previously to give up smoking,
by cardiologist, as my ticker's been known to do a remix. I cant
give up smoking cause it make's me feel it's Xmas all year &
lately I feel like I,m poisioned,I thought it was wife's cooking,
I live for today,So I,m saying it now.............DJZ 60.

And I wish a very Merry Xmas to all Z Club members too.

But I do feel a GOM moment coming on...

It's November. Not that this is my pet rant or anything, but if I see another inflatable Father bloody Christmas on somebody's front garden I'll fire a *&£#@& exocet at the damn thing.

Lights yes. Trees yes. "Santa Stop here" signs perhaps. In the third week of December yes. Until twelfth night yes. Jingle *$#@&%~ bells in M&S for the last two weeks? NO NO NO!

NO!

I feel better now.

*bows*

Don't take any offence at that DJZ, I just needed to get a rant off my chest after being nagged all day to put up lights and buy a tree and walk around going Ho Ho Ho :)

I don't know anyone here I don't like, and I'd be only too happy to share a Chrimbo beverage with all of you (or a crate of Chrimbo beverage, if ya get my drift).

Cheers!

TL

i must admit tony your'e right, ive refused to put up lights/tree till after the first of december. (bahh humbug):)

now comes the painful bit leading up to xmas, having to listen to the same songs sung by half a million different ppl and all out of tune!

thanks for the offer of half a crate, just post it over to me and pm me when you open the first tin and i'll open mine too.:D <:)

Hi Ho,Tony........
How could I possibily take offence from someone like you,
Youre a 'Star' ,Keep taking thing's off your chest,& put em on the tree..........I'm simply,ina 'no frill's way sayin......Have a good one,
you all,deserve it.
I,ve had a great year with the Z Club,Met load's,done,posted, this that & everything else & I think as per
usual , It's time to reflect, absorb & improve on my imperfection's.

Hope yer not puttin,fairy light's on yer Z....................................................................DJZ60.

Well, Everyone seem's to be in the regular spirit of thing's on this fine forum.
We're almost on to XMAS,so HAPPY XMAS...TO ALL.
& can The Two good people on the 'Classic's thread'.
The highly respected count & the electrical supplier Groll's buy
each other a nice present & ' let it go'
This is my only wish,I don't want NO BLING, I dont want
anyone to say nice thing's about me,or even acknowledge I exist,
I want a overall coming together of everyone who's ever had a tiff.
I know I sound decent,non-argumentive,& as if I've never been there............

BUT IT's XMAS...................................DJZ 60.

DJ ! You couldn't have wished for a nicer Christmas mate !<:) Heres hopping that it all comes to be eh? :D Merry Christmas everyone ! Think of me when your in the pub this weekend and I'm stuck in Slough redoing the Mars candy factories Fibre optic lines! Saturday and Sunday ,,, :mad: Overtime good for boozer on Christmas though,,,,:D :D

Originally posted by DJZ 60
Well, Everyone seem's to be in the regular spirit of thing's on this fine forum.
We're almost on to XMAS,so HAPPY XMAS...TO ALL.
& can The Two good people on the 'Classic's thread'.
The highly respected count & the electrical supplier Groll's buy
each other a nice present & ' let it go'
This is my only wish,I don't want NO BLING, I dont want
anyone to say nice thing's about me,or even acknowledge I exist,
I want a overall coming together of everyone who's ever had a tiff.
I know I sound decent,non-argumentive,& as if I've never been there............

BUT IT's XMAS...................................DJZ 60.

the great thing about being an adult is that you can have an argument and then forget about it afterwards, especially if there is a "gain" ie what the count is going to post for the z lovers of this world!

i hold no mallice and i would suspect the count doesn't either so on that note i would like to wish everyone a very merry christmas and a damn good year ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more and even though I have big fall outs with people it as always forgotten by me whithin a couple of hours and for some reason people seem to accept it and would like to wish all the people who use, view post or just lurk arround on here a happy xmas and a very happy and peaceful New Year.
For those of you that I don't meet up with over Christmas I will try to met up with as many of you during the New Year.
And Again I would like to wish you all a Merry Chistmas

Back