happens in threes

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Ok so I rather foolishly said somewhere "no one had touched the Z31"

Well...............
they may not have tried to nick it like the 260Z or break into it like the Z32, Oh no nothing like that. No they just come out of a side road and drive striaght into me:mad:

How unlucky can one girl get???????
All of my 3 cars are now off the road, 3 insurance claims going through, even if the Z31 is off someone elses insurance.

I think the Z31 maybe a right off which I am really upset about, is was such a solid car, not pretty but soild (I had plans for a body kit and a re-spray). I don't know, I could try and re-build it but it is a Z31, and I don't think they will give me enough money to get all the work done - I'll just have to wait and see.

Driving my mum's Volvo at the moment:unsure: for some reason Chris will not let me take the V8 to work - spoil sport!

Russ

Club Member
That really is unlucky! Don't let it do your head in, at least you should be on for a lucky spell now :)

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
This is what happens of owning too many Z's you know. Only kidding as you know, I couldn't stop thinking about it after you told me at the weekend. Such bad luck, your mum is trusting though lending you her car!!!!! Be careful, and the only way to think about it is that you still have your health.

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Zed2k said:
and the only way to think about it is that you still have your health.

I have a horrible cold so feeling even more sorry for myself at the mo:eek:

but yes you are right they could have driven into my door and not my front wheel arch

Martin W

Well-Known Forum User
:S30: WOW Suzy your not having a very good time at the mo:( me and michelle hope you get it all sorted soon. and hope the colds gone soon too

martin.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
hey Suz
Break open the gin and spend the night in and drown your sorrows
It wont help with the cars but you will sure make you feel better
X SteveB

datsun dave

Club Member
Hi Suzy well bad luck out of the way stick a few quid on the lottery on Saturday Night, Sunday morning on your way to buy a new 350Z.

zedache

Well-Known Forum User
Bad luck Suzy.

Nevermind, something good is bound to come your way..eventually.

...but you're not coming up this way too soon are you? ;) LOL. (I don't mean it).

Hope your luck turns for the better soon.

Paul
240z

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
That really is sod's law at its worst!!

I know we all love our cars but at the end of the day it's only metal we are talking about here (and a few quid excess no doubt).

You will get over it but what a run of bad luck.

Try to keep your spirits up and fight for the Z31 survival.

BRONZEE

Well-Known Forum User
Aaaw Suzy, that was your hat trick of bad luck, some really good things must be coming your way. ;)

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Sorry to hear that Suzy!
The trouble is that if they write it off they won't want to give you much!
Find some decent Z31 for sale adverts and show them to the insurance company.
There's a nice Z31 Turbo for sale in the Classifieds section for example.

Last edited by a moderator:

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
JEZ300Z said:
Hi,

There's a nice Z31 Turbo for sale in the Classifieds section for example.

I'm eyeing that one up as we speak - also a 280zx (but don't tell Chris as he thinks this a good time to be slimming down on the number of cars I have!:eek: )

It is funny how when it is your money i.e. your insurance policy, things happen so quickly, the 260z and Z32 are moving along nicely, might even have the Z32 back next week and I have come to a cash settlement deal for the 260z (not a write off, just a cash settlement for me to get the work done and not the insurance recommended garage - which didn't know one end of a 260 from the other)

The Z31 I had to arrange to bring back to our house (via AA, cost £104 but I will be able to claim that back) no one has been near it, I have phoned every day and still nothing has happened. I understand that they need to check out the other chaps insurance status etc but today I was told it would be next week at the earliest before anything will happen. Then I have to wait for it to go to a garage and get assesed.