Grapevine

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
A little bird tells me that a certain high profile member(s) of the club are expecting a new family member ...... burble, burble:devil: .

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I thought Michelle had got her's already, Z31 that is, must be someone else:conf2: :rolleyes:

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Tahpockatah, pockatah, pockatah.......burble, burble.

Although this new arrival concerns me as the gene pool it draws from may make it a bit of a............hybrid.

Burble

Burble

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
you should have seen the look on the dad to be's face at the time of conception!

LOL, The donor didnt look too pleased about things thou! LMAO!

Yeh! I saw the whole thing taking place!!!!:conf2:

Fancy doing "that" in a public place.:eek:
LOL:D :D

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
SKiddell said:
Tahpockatah, pockatah, pockatah.......burble, burble.

Although this new arrival concerns me as the gene pool it draws from may make it a bit of a............hybrid.

Burble

Burble

DEFINITELY not me or my wife :eek: Steve maybe ? Wyn ? The new TVRski owner ?

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
OK I have just had the DNA results back from the lab and there is defiitely traces of .........mouse:eek: in this new arrival

Yep I know I was a little shocked and asked if it could be a faulty bit of equipment such as something stuck in the test tubes but they were adamant that if there were a fault, it was a small block.....age

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
I'll re-phrase that then

Bristols already got its fast 240Z (and so has Rutland) whats missing is a quick Z32

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Well we have one quick Z32 in the family, so you must mean an even quicker one that is a bit different?