Djz 260z 2+2 for sale.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Everyone.
DATSUN 260Z 2+ 2 FOR SALE.
(See picz in my gallery) Lots of spares... Generally in overall
Good condition... Not used for a while..But a cherished Z!

For full details etc. E-mail or send PM for contact/details

2.8 L28 engine.....
Stainless steel exhaust
twin su carbz
list of all work done/expenditure.....etc...
won some awardz as well......

Thanx'z DJZ 60.:cool:

NO you cant have...

The private Reg: will be retained & the original transfered over... it cost me n arm n a Z to buy........

My E-Mail

Is Down there (below on signiture)

Did you NOT see it? my oh my? why oh why?

:cool:

ho, ho, ho - the 'kin sharks are circling already :D
Sorry to hear that you're going to let her go DJ - do you have a replacement in mind, something starting with HS30 ? Or just another Trannie ?

Runz

It runz great........No hassle (most Z's especially if they have been looked after lovingly...will not give you much stress) Heads been done,along with list of other things which I written down..what/when
etc... It comes with loads of spares as well (loads) worth a bit on their own... its just sat there! & I'm kinda busy doing too much(other things) & feel it deservez to be used.

will pm......................

oh it'll get from YARmouth to Nottz'z 10 times before yer legs hurt!:lol: Cheerzzzzz DJZ 60.:rolleyes:

Love it........

Hi Sean....
Although I love it to bitz Itz coming on to over 1 & half yearz it has
not been used...Only because...I'm busy & have got too many projects going on all the time. It has been 'overhauled' & has enough parts to keep it going into the future.
I wanted to put her in Classifieds a couple of months ago...but
someone (very kind) persuaded me to think about it...so I did till now!lol.

Possible P/EX considered For a Quality:
PATRICK EGGLE GUITAR (santana model)
Cheerzzz DJZ 60.:cool:

I wan it..................

I wan.....Mi wan it I asked Mom....She sed Sod off!:eek:

look!

Attachments

• PRS HD.jpg
    PRS HD.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
DJ dont sell her find some time for her you know you will really miss it when its gone

martin

Tru.........

Thanx'z Martin..
That'z why I have hung on to her till now....I missed the other three
each time I sold em & I will regret it....Because it has never let me down & because it has been a long long relationship with Z's.
The truth is....I just don't drive it at all.......which is kind of 'dopey' but I
really am a rebirth in my guitar playing ( used to be a freelance guitarist).
I am kind of making Muzik again & loving it! I miss playing guitar on stage,tours & all that.
Hi Status. Thanx'z for the rick'bac mention...tempting! I need a PRS
as mentioned,or custom 24,22 How R ya anyway....still not been to your new mansion..... You Rock stud ( I nearly wrote Spud).
Therez a LEIC' bloke interested...hes abroad at mo... but he rang a mate & asked if I still had her & that he would be interested..so thatz why I thought ahhhhh
bugger it!
Oh & I am also giving up Smoking! miracle.....I hear you say!

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, DJ 60 (might be Z less):D

I could get you an original fender sunburst accu/elec slim body circa 1960. :eek: My Dad bought it of Marty Robbins in Vancouver 5 years before I was borned lol . :thumbs:

One of our.............

Hi Status.
If itz the right guitar ( like the one in the previous picz)herez the plan:

Wait till the Git goez to the bar.....then, Pick up hiz PRS Hide it somewhere.. Also
remember ( in case he notices) to put a Broom on his guitar stand (this where the PRS waz) When he returnz.....Turn up Bass & when he pickz up hiz broom & startz
playin' just give him a 'thumbz up' az to say Heh upz mate! Yer sounding great! today! After that let him pack hiz broom away & we can rendevous somewhere &
check out the PRS...just to see if itz worthy of P/EX.

Cheerz Paul DJZ 60.:thumbs:

Z Puppy

TEMPTING! If only it were a 58-59 then we would certainly not be
talking Hush Puppie'z ...lol.
Your poor dad! stopped such purchasez after your birth...lol.
I think you should buy him a guitar to comphensate for hiz great
sacrifices........He would love a PRS.....

Let him have it for a few weekz & then swap it for my Z!:D

DJZ 60.:smash:

Back