Changes to Classified adverts

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
I see they have changed.;)
Did I miss the announcement???
Or was it just announced to paying members only so the non paying members cant see it???

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Never mind Pete, if you & I can't see what paid up members want we won't be able to help them out with the parts required will we ? :p.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Never mind Pete, if you & I can't see what paid up members want we won't be able to help them out with the parts required will we ? :p.

Yes I was thinking that myself.
Like you im on the move to Ebay .
i havent got anything advertized on here so it doesnt matter a toss to me personally what changes are made.:cheers:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Yes I was thinking that myself.
Like you im on the move to Ebay .
i havent got anything advertized on here so it doesnt matter a toss to me personally what changes are made.:cheers:

Maybe they should ban all non paid up peeps from entering the site, they have been known to ban fully paid up members before now :lol:.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Maybe they should ban all non paid up peeps from entering the site, they have been known to ban fully paid up members before now :lol:.

Well there have been suggestions in past discussions about making more of the sections "paid members only" so who knows what the future holds.:p

I find it quite funny really.:D You and I have been virtually the only UK sources of scarece rust free S30 panels in the last couple of years and now we are being squeezed out . I have been the only ready source of new non heated S30 windscreens.
Paid up S30 members may well find that this change is a bit of a foot shooting exercise at the end of the day.
Im already thinking of having a two tier price structure in the future.
One price for most people and a 15% surcharge for Paid up Club members. Either that or I wont sell or reply to them for a month:lol:

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
That's the spirit, Peter - rebelling against Authority - like it !

That's the three of us who seem to post more adverts than anyone else -barred - then.....

Ah, well.

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Guys, eeeerm, sorry for chiming in on your private non paying members chat, may i suggest you all join the French board and use their classifieds ??

Exporting to Europe !! :thumbs:

Burns, is this a stupid and childish trial or are you serious ??

Chris

Btw, i have some ZX alloy wheels i might part with:D

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
That's the spirit, Peter - rebelling against Authority - like it !

That's the three of us who seem to post more adverts than anyone else -barred - then.....

Ah, well.

LOL!!! Funny as owt . almost all the well known sources of S30 parts at sensible money are no longer welcome. except as second class citizens.
And the well known source of proper rally parts never does bother to post at all;)

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Guys, eeeerm, sorry for chiming in on your private non paying members chat, may i suggest you all join the French board and use their classifieds ??

Good idea.:thumbs:
i have a well established trading relationship with "he who is banned" already.
Lots of the other members speak a bit of Engish too .So that could work OK
I have had some good results selling TO the US recently in spite of the exchange rate.

I'm off to get my boxing gloves lol.

No need Rob. This will all remain good natured with no fighting.
anyway you will need to take your boxing gloves off if you want to Email me a request for parts and thereby avoid the Zclub surcharge:)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Having read these posts I have to reply.

I have just been on holiday, got back today and spent 1.5 hrs updating Membership details. I pay my subs of £15 a year to continue be a member, I'm happy to pay to support the Club and do the Membership stuff to do my bit for the Club I have been a member of for a long time.

You guys think it is clever to be on here but not pay anything, do you think I should not pay anything either next year? Please answer that!

Who do you think should pay for the up-keep of the Club?

Pete, Gwyn, Duncan and others, you use this club to promote your sales, why shoudn't you support the club financially?

Sean, you seem to think it is clever to attack the Committee about the decision to ban him for a while. That is unfair, he overstepped the mark. Gwyn, Sean personally attacked you and I supported you and now you are his mate and turning against me!

Do you want to be a member of the Z Club or not? If not I hope you enjoy your membership of ebay, their technical section and their meets!

Last edited by a moderator:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User

Chris

Btw, i have some ZX alloy wheels i might part with:D

Sounds good to me also, we will have to have a word with our good friend Sean to see if he can get all the members to type in good old english otherwise I for one is fooked :lol:

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
Sounds good to me also, we will have to have a word with our good friend Sean to see if he can get all the members to type in good old english otherwise I for one is fooked :lol:
Well he is use to write all kind of rubbish, so why not use that talent to translate................for a fee:D

M

madmarco

I think you guys are out of order. Why wont you support the club that has supported you for so long?

STEVE BURNS

Club Member

Chris
deadly serious as it was a poll on here and the overwhelming result of those who voted was that subscribed members should have a seven day advantage of buying stuff from the classifieds before it was opened up to all

And by the way there was even an unsubcribed user who voted in favour of this

Please respect their wishes and stop calling them stupid and childish

Mr.G

Club Member
May be a silly question but why do you guys resent to pay for the upkeep of the club yet you spend so much time on here? :confused: :lol:

Dale

Club Member
Can I suggest that paying members are allowed to advertise on the club site for free, but non paying members pay a charge similar to that of eBay?

*runs for cover*

:devil:

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
Gwyn, Sean personally attacked you and I supported you and now you are his mate and turning against me!

Rob How did Sean attack me ? I have never had a problem with Sean ever he is a star & hopefully I will be meeting him in person for the first time very soon :eek:. I have nothing against you Rob :confused: I have alot of time for & will go out of my way for any 240/260 enthusiast or owner cos they are my kind of people.

P.S. Fitted them bargain camber plates yet ?

2fast2z

Well-Known Forum User
deadly serious as it was a poll on here and the overwhelming result of those who voted was that subscribed members should have a seven day advantage of buying stuff from the classifieds before it was opened up to all

And by the way there was even an unsubcribed user who voted in favour of this

Please respect their wishes and stop calling them stupid and childish

You should have made that call Burns and i can't respect a poll where all (execpt one) of the the people who voted is club members, this is all black and white Burns, one is the forum and the other is the club and you have a tendecy to mix it up, have a look at the American CZCC, i have supported that board with more than 10 years of Zclub membership fee and do you know why, because i wanted to, because they have been giving me so much without asking anything in return, so i thought, what can I do in return, i can donate, ask you self why:

Samuri240
pmac
DJ
rallymanDP

and many other old guys ain't club members; WHY Burns WHY ????..............