" Bloody ell.."

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
It's a nice,pleasant & 'peaceful' sunday afternoon day's away from
XMAS & I'm havin fun.........
To the extent that,I forgot other people use this forum.
(He's in a world of his own).
As I say,Happy go lucky,Love the club,love the Forum,&
suppose I'd better get back to doing some 'Mixing'...........
(that's not cement).
"Praise the lord"...................DJZ 60. <:)

Me to DJ ! Think I'll mix myself one and chill by the fire till the wife gets home ! Merry Christmas and a very happy Sunday mate !:)

I'll go along with that although I'm rubbish at mixing at the moment.

Gonna sit here, organise my mp3s and photos by year, and waste the afternoon uploading photos of the Z Club on track at Japfest :)

Click the little folder picture over

<--- THERE

to see :) Gimme a 10 minutes though.

iTS ALRIGHT FOR YOU GUYS SITTING AT HOME WITH BEER IN ONE HAND AND REMOTE IN THE OTHER, I've been out all weekend slogging my guts out laying block paving, i am Knackered. sorry about the caps someone has been using my pc.now im gonna recline in my chair for an hour or so then gonna get in the hot tub and massage my back

Neil,you blockhead........Just get a large one, than you only have to lay one.......lol........................... DJZ 60.

what like this one

fatty17b.jpg

O.M.G. !!

Thanks for that one Steve,,! Sheesh, do you realize you've just turned a Canadian off his BBQ for at least the next 6 months??? :eek: LOLWBQITC !

" KAMAKAZI-SUMOCIDE" (Groll's that'll keep her quiet!)
Thank god she did'nt land on his ZZZZZZZZZ......DJZ 60.

Yikes ! You guys scare me sometimes ! :D ( involuntary shudder) :eek:
Not that your upsetting my sensibilities or anything though,,I think I might fire the BBQ up and do some pork ribs,,gotta craving for em just now and can't imagine why?? ;) :p

Blimmey Porky,Paulines put on a bit of weight,she is nearly as big as you,looks like she went to brentford nylons and ate all the cushions

Back