Anyone Interested In Z Car Related Lapel Pins?

daves_new_zx

Well-Known Forum User
PLEASE SEE THE FOR SALE AD IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION
http://www.zclub.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=760

As title.......
I've had a small quantity of these pins come over from the states.

I've got the following types - 240Z, 260Z, 280ZX Turbo and two round Z badges, all of which are the same type as in the picture.

The 300ZX pin measures in at 7/8" x 1/8" (ALL 300ZX ARE SOLD OUT)

I'm selling these at £2.20 + 50p P&P, That's cost, I'm not making any profit on these. As they seemed to be selling quite well, I thought I'd snap these up while I had the chance.

If anyone is interested, please let me know. I've placed a proper ad in the For Sale section.

nov06IMG_8684.jpg

240Z..
PHIL HYETT = 1
AERTEMATIDOG = 1
Sean Dezart = 1
datsun dave = 1

So that's 5 left.

260Z..
Sean Dezart = 1
grolls = 1
Tony 260Z = 1

So that's 2 left.

280Z..
Sean Dezart = 1

ALL GONE!!

280ZX..
Sean Dezart = 1
Andrew Minto = 2

ALL GONE!!

280ZX Turbo..

So that's 5 left.

300ZX..

ALL GONE!!

Datsun Z (Round)..
Sean Dezart = 1

So that's 6 left.

Black Z (Round)...
Tony 260Z = 1
MarkP.com = 1
Sean Dezart = 1

So That's 4 left.

Like I have said, I'm now currently selling them in the For Sale section.
Thank you.

**INTEREST IS VERY HIGH INDEED, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP**

nov06IMG_8701.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

Just managed to secure a small quantity of these as well.... same price as the others

IMG_5385.jpg

and

IMG_6286.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
260Z one for me please!!!

Oooh... and one of those round jobbies with a silver "Z" on a black background please!!!

TVM

Tony 260Z said:
260Z one for me please!!!

Oooh... and one of those round jobbies with a silver "Z" on a black background please!!!

TVM
I'll have one of those too please :)

daves_new_zx said:
THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE AD, IT IS FOR INTEREST PURPOSES ONLY!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes: really ???

Whilst I admire the fact you are not making anything out of this - perhaps it might have been an idea to have sold them through the club shop so the club could have.

I know posts like this sound bad, like I'm a misery guts - but I just felt i had to point it out.

Maybe next time huh ?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

zedhead260 said:
:rolleyes::rolleyes: really ???

Whilst I admire the fact you are not making anything out of this - perhaps it might have been an idea to have sold them through the club shop so the club could have.

I know posts like this sound bad, like I'm a misery guts - but I just felt i had to point it out.

Maybe next time huh ?

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I see your point, but if I could of secured a decent quantity of these then maybe it would of been worth while letting the club sell them. But as the highest quantity I could secure was only 9, it really wasn't worth the time putting it through the club. At the end of the day I had to act very quickly to get hold of what I have, as they were selling very quickly.
And as for not placing this in the Classified section properly, is simply because I can not sell what I don't currently have, this is simply seeing who is interested, after all people might drop out if the delivery takes a long time......... if you see where I'm coming from.
One point to make here is, I've orded 5 280ZX Turbo pins, and no one is interested in them so far! But I orded them in the first place incase anyone did want them. The other thing is, I'm asking £2.20 for them + P&P, if the club was to sell them then you'd be looking at a profit! Would anyone really pay much more than the £2.20 I'm already asking? I doubt it, that's why I'm not making any profit!

A proper For Sale ad will go up for any remaining pins that are left once they turn up.

Best regards,

Dave

Markp.com said:
Just the round one dave... do you take paypal? :D
PayPal? Not really as I'm not making any profit I'll be loosing for PayPal fees! I'll send out payment details once these pins turn up. But as you're not a subscribed member I can't PM you, so could you send your details to anubis4120 @ msn.com (<< without the spaces) and I'll contact you later.

Best regards,

Dave

Back